8/8H 410ilvl Resto/Ele Shaman + 410 Arms warrior friend looking for guild together

Hey Wonki! We are a 7/8H guild looking to bolster our core raid team! We usually have people running keys!

Take a look and see if it would work for you guys!

Hey, One of Us on Area 52 horde is currently recruiting for Mythic progression, we are looking for 3 dps(2 ranged,1 melee) 3 ranged wouldnt hurt either. If you could swap we would take you in!

Are you still looking? You never responded to my message. We are currently 5/8M.

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit!
—About Us—
Formed on March 19, 2022, we are a fairly new Guild that has built a very active, fun, friendly, yet solid raiding environment. We are pushing for Cutting-Edge in Dragonflight but we are not trying to be ultra-hardcore about it. We believe that you can still achieve such progress while still having a fun time doing it. We do not want to burn people out on the game, kill the fun and enjoyment, or anything like that but we do need to maintain a high standard for our raiders. With frequent log reviews, open discussions about strategies, and a welcoming environment, it’s easy to integrate and be a part of the success! We also believe that everyone should get a fair chance to prove themselves. We are very transparent with trials (and even after passing and becoming Core) about performance, both in DPS/HPS and mechanics, so you know exactly what you need to work on. That all being said, though, we will bench and remove problem people as it becomes necessary. We look for people who care, are passionate, and take initiative. We also value your feedback to help make our team and our Guild a better place!

Outside of raids, we are very active and run plenty of keys. We have some people who like to PvP (though, not something we currently organize as a Guild but want to one day), do key sales, or just chat in Guild or in Discord. We’re very much focused on creating a vibrant and thriving community so raid logging is not an issue here!
We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire about the others!

We have THREE teams in our Guild. Two of them are Mythic/CE focused while our third is AOTC focused. Feel free to add the GM/RL below to inquire.

The Weekday team is CE focused on Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30est and Thurs from 9-11 est. The Weekend team is also CE focused on Sat / Sun from 8:30-11:30 est, and the AOTC focused group is on Friday and Saturday from 8:30-11:30 est.

Currently raids are WD: 4/8M, WE: 3/8M, and FS: 5/8H.

—Not a Raider?—

We welcome all to join as socials, casuals, key runners, etc. There’s a place for everyone! Just message anyone in-game, apply in-game, or add a B-tag below!

—Can’t Commit/Raid Yet?—

If you are interested in raiding with us but are currently not ready for any reason, you can join as a Prospective Raider. Not being ready can be anything from not being geared enough, still leveling, being unable to commit to the schedule yet, etc. Once your situation changes, then we can begin a trial based on team needs. Obviously, spots aren’t going to be reserved until you’re ready, so keep that in mind!
—Basic Requirements—

18+ years old.
Commitment to all days (for whichever team you inquire about).
Active and run keys.
Willing to learn, improve, and take constructive criticism.
Always come to raid prepared.
Cross-realm/faction trialing is acceptable, but you are required to transfer and join once you pass your trial. No exceptions.

—Contact (B-Tags)—

GM/RL: Jäger#11356 - All inquiries
Recruitment Officer: Reluctor#1255 - CE focused inquires
FS Raid Lead: VictoriaKins#1971 - AOTC focused inquires

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/8M looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and puch CE.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM/KSH), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Hiya, I raid with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord, Horde side. We raid on Sundays and Mondays, 9pm-12am EST. An aotc centered guild that has achieved its goal, we’re now transitioning into casual mythic progression at 8/8 H 2/8 M. We’re looking for some more players such as yourself and any friends that would come along that could contribute to our great community and raid team! We need 3-4 solid players that could attend a majority of our raids, so if that sounds interesting hit me up any time on discord @ Barny#8263 Take Care!

Hey man,

Take a look:

Thanks!

Hey there. You and your friend both seem like you’re looking for exactly what we are building. If you’re still looking, read through this post and let me know if you’re interested:

Hello,

8/8H 2/8M AotC/Early Mythic focused horde guild on Area 52 -Moted- We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST. We’re looking for a couple more DPS(possibly a healer) to add to the roster to continue in mythic. Add me if you’d like to hear more!

Imperfect is a guild formed by CE players coming back together, and is now looking for players to fill the last couple spots for our Mythic roster We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest.

Recruitment needs:
Holy Pally
Boomy
Ret Pal
Lock
Mage
S Priest

Hey Wonk,

I run Rogue Squadron on Area 52. We run Fri-Sat 7-10 PST and are currently 3/8M. We are a 2 day a week group that has aspirations of CE but just built the guild from scratch this tier.

By Bnet is Broadsword86#1136 if you want to chat

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, arms/furry warrior, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Hey wonki and friend i run an alliance guild on stormrage called rein supreme we raid on tues wed 9pm-12am est my bnet is Lowding#1703 id love to chat with as we are looking for more friendly faces to join our team of old school raiders! GL and ty for your time

tommyc06#1524

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176

Hey Wonki!

Why Are We Dying 5/8M Dath Dies Friday! 7-10 EST W/F

CE Focused

Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Hey Wonki,

Simpathy on Stormrage would love to have both of you. We are AOTC focused for raid, but most of us are pushing keys when not raiding. Our raid times are W/Th 8-11pm ET. If you want to chat let me know: Zaehl#1379

Guild: Why Tempt Fate - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 8/8H
Raid Times: Thursday 8PM to 11PM est
Goal: AOTC/Mythic
We are a chill adult guild who only wants to raid 1 night a week and have fun killing dragons. We do lots of M+ when we dont raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses!

What we need: WW Monk DK " DPS" Ele Shaman Warlock Boom
all good dps and healers will be looked at!!!

@Thebanger#11932
Discord Banger#1356

Hey there Wonki, depending on what kind of guild you’re looking for i thought we might be a good fit, you can read some of the info you’re looking for here:

Recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Vault, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!

Currently 2/8 M with a 0.6% wipe on Terros, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-1

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.