Is Against Overwhelming Odds removed?

HA! Beat you to it!

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation.
Now we know that it isn’t a bug.

I guess the ilvl 400 cache from last weeks AOO really got a lot of alliance to turn on WM lol

3 Likes

What is that thing running through your chars profile picture lol

2 Likes

And so Alliance won’t flag for warmode this week, leading to the return of AOO next week. Then the bonus goes down the week after and AOO isn’t available.

Rinse and repeat. At least it won’t be every week, just every other week.

/moo :cow:

6 Likes

Respond to more threads pls.

2 Likes

I was slow at breakfast, heh, and I saw your post but wanted to make sure it was out there. Thanks for sharing it!

9 Likes

Well, the quest was called “Against Overwhelming Odds”, which implies the side is outnumbered. I assume the wm 30% reward for alliance helped offset the difference in numbers.

I for one will still be in Zandalar this week with WM on. See you hordies at the warfront.

10 Likes

Because he care about the gear.

4 Likes

No problem! Hope you had a great breakfast!

2 Likes

its not even PVP, since anyone can still do arenas and such. Its only WPVP which is just ganking people 5v1 and such. Why turn on grief-mode unless there is incentives to put up with it?

2 Likes

You guys need to accept the reality that you will never see the same rewards. It was an inventive of the under population side, which the Horde won’t be. Now that they nerfed the quest reward and the bonus is down to 15%, the Alliance participation in WM will drop like a rock.

3 Likes

Because when it’s not a gankfest it’s actually fun. WM was fun once… before Alliance got discouraged we had some fun battles.

This farming/camping though is not what WM is supposed to be. Both sides are guilty of this and we need to stop.

9 Likes

I was able to complete it before it dropped to 15%.

So WM off again until it’s offered.

3 Likes

So, it was fun when it was 90% Horde? Of course!!! So long as you were Horde.

So, long story short: WPVP isn’t very fun when the sides are more balanced? Says a lot about it now doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Yikes! Glad I dropped this game a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

Not all shards were 90% Horde

3 Likes

I know we wont ever see that bonus. I’ve told other Horde this. Because it’s not for us and it never was.

But they do want it and they are not wrong for it.

2 Likes

Well that sucks. Really enjoyed your wpvp twink montage.

1 Like

That’s not what I’m saying. It was before that.

When it just came out we were all in it still. Alliance attacked our Great Seal and would destroy us. I’m not talking about when Horde ruled.

2 Likes

I’m okay with losing the AOO quest. It means one less thing I feel I have to do across all my alts.

2 Likes