[A] Stormrage-SimplicityUnlimited - Mythic Raiding & M+

Simplicity Unlimited[A] US-Stormrage
Hey yall! We are Simplicity Unlimited, Formerly ChaosTheory, a Community guild comprised of two mythic progression raid teams as well as a small growing M+ community. We are veteran and new raiders wanting to push end-game achievements and goals, which include AOTC & CE, as well as pushing RaiderIO score.
The guild itself has weekly community raids, and is looking to create weekly events. The intention of the guild is to create a pocket of higher performing mature raiders that have the intention of not only progressing as individual players, but as a community as well.

Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Ring Of Peace Recruitment Post
Currently seeking

• Balance Druid
  • Ranged DPS
    Currently 5/10M and prog’ing on M Painsmith

Raid Team 2: New Boot Goofin Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm
New Boot Goofin Recruitment Post
NBG Is pushing is currently progressing on Nerzhul & is 3/10M
LF- Mythic Raiding minded players
Raid Team 3: Currently not Operating. Would accept Raid Team Absorb WITH Raid leader into guild.

We are recruiting ACTIVE Mythic+ Pushers. We are looking for individuals consistently pushing 15-20+ Keystones. We want individuals that wish to group up and push themselves in their class and in dungeons as a group.
We need experienced party-leaders for Mythic+. We have many avid pushers that just need organizers.

Attitude

We aim to cultivate a tight-knit atmosphere and a fun culture. The two biggest barriers to this are a lack of preparation and being toxic. Neither will be accepted. We won’t tolerate any form of hate speech, sexism, harassment, bigotry, in-fighting, gossip, or any other form of toxic behavior.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227, Or Heitri#4888 (Guild Master) on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

4 Likes

This is a fantastic guild and I really fully recommend it. Great community and strong emphasis on progression.

Plenty of talented players here running keys and raiding weekly. Join us and make some new WoW friends! :mountain:

Come join the fun!

Thank you for being my friend

We’ve got a great thing going, but it could be a little better with more of the right people.

This guild has everything going for it. We’ve been doing weekly community heroic nathria runs with alts and getting 7/10 each week. 3 raid teams that are 9 or 10/10 heroic and even pushing mythic. A lot of people already with keystone master and pushing high keys all the time. Everyone is very friendly and makes it for a great time raiding!

Bumpidy Bumpz

Each team needs people and is more important to get quality players than a specific class! We need KSM Pushers, Mythic Minded Raiders etc. Come join!

Looking to recruit all gnomes… just kidding :slight_smile: Little gnome bump

Come kill mythic bosses with us!

:mountain:

Great people here :slight_smile:

I’ve now been in this guild for a little under a month and I can say this is a fantastic group of people. I really enjoy our Monday night alt raids, the atmosphere is casual, relaxed, and everybody laughs and has a good time.

Our progression raid teams are led by talented raid leaders and, as someone mentioned above, are progressing through mythic. Our weekend raid team is 3/10 mythic. We have a fantastic group of players, but we have some gaps we’d like to fill in! Please reach out to the officers if you think this might be the guild for you!

Recently joined the guild and have found that it is a welcoming community.

Plenty of activity going on throughout all hours of the day - M+, PVP, raiding.

Bump!
Definitely need more players with progression mindsets!
Team 2 Needs DPS and another 2 healers
Team 3 Needs a Heal, and Definitely a warlock.
Let us know!

Solly hates hot dogs!

Team 3 is just goofin’. New Boot Goofin’

Awesome group of people! Come party with us!!

join it up! lots of good players and a cool community (especially in Team 2 wink wink)

Nice group of people, join us!