<SECURITY> US- Arthas. 3 day raid.CE Uldir. 6/9M BoD LF Mythic ready heals!

US - Arthas Horde
List of what we are looking for is in wowprogress:
/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY

|Paladin (healer)|high|
|Druid (dps)|high|
|Warlock|high|
|—|—|

Raid Schedule:

Tue 9 - 12 Server EST
Thu 9 - 12 Server EST
Mo 9 - 12 Server EST
SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild.

We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general.

I will not bore you guys with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve.

Our current roster for BfA is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game!

You can DM me here or send in Game mail to

Shakerdeepz
Shakerdot

Raist
Wuzuna

Bnet: Shaker#1787
Bnet: Tretinik#1154
Disc: Shaker#6358

or any other Officer you see online in Game.

Please whisper your name and server and ideally your most recent WCL as well as a short and sweet message about who you are and how much Raiding experience you have.

swamp is love

swamp is love, swamp is life

swamp life is only life

its all ogre now

Still looking for a DH and Warlock

^^^ A really cool paladin or druid heals would be noice too

Bump! Still looking for a great Warlock and/or Havin DH. Holy Palading is something we’d be interested in too

Lets gooooooo, where all the good healers at?? :smiley:

Still looking for a good healer

Any of these are fine
H Pally
R Druid
Priest

we are still looking!

Added your Bnet and Disc
403 havoc DH

bump. a strong healer to add to our core would be sweet!

still looking for a healer!

bumping this again

Where de healers at mon?

lf healersssssssss

I’m new to wow, but I have lots of time to dedicate to the game, I started a druid, and warlock, if your interested let me know

LF Healer still. Holy Pally/R. Druid/Priest… in that order of priority!

Healers, where you at?