Mythic Dungeon International Cup 2 is On

Once it’s over can you finally balance the game?

5 Likes

If make it different class/spec required for every dungeon (like first run u choose DH tank, next couple runs can not use that as tank again), maybe more fun to watch.
Keep watching all teams doing same thing over and over so bored

1 Like

Really impressed at the new times. Shaving off 2 minutes on timing PF at 20 is really impressive and done only in a week.

The teams are working ultra hard and it’ll be a good show!

Wow dungeons were fine before m+. Its actually one of the main turn offs for me with the current game as I cannot beat a dungeon ob its hardest difficulty level. So no sense of accomplishment. Also elitism and raiderio in friggen dungeons.

I hope to hell the other mmos DO NOT do M+.

2 Likes

Are you living in 1990, perchance?

1 Like

Day 3 is LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1_Ewb0VmGw

Aren’t you at least mildly embarrassed about how awful this crap is balanced?

8 Likes

i’d be unsubbed if it wouldnt cost me $ to resub later when/if things are worked out. until then might just go back to once a week auctioning to keep being token-sub’d. show casing how broken fire mage has made it painful af to even get into 10’s as frost. now that they buffed frost, it’s able to compete in heroic yay! oh wait everybody has either moved on to mythic or quit until 9.1…damn nevermind

@Kaivax, can you please post something regarding legacy content scaling - anything you can share with us? Our subs support your job and this is the least you can do for the tmog community. Thanks.

the female has “nag” in her name, nice.

Whoo Hoo CUp 2 day 2

yeah still don’t give a rotund rodents rear about it .

Get back to us when it’s something us regular players care about.

Lots of people are still buying heroic AOTC runs. I just raidlog and make gold to pay for my sub. Thinking of turning a lot of it into Blizz bucks for CoD though cause I really don’t need all this gold for WoW…

/yawn day 3

1 Like

This is the best thing that could possibly come from the MDI/AWC.

look at the amount of likes

MDI exists because sponsors otherwise…

Who cares?

All that this showcases is how lame and meta every aspect of this game has become.

You focus on stupid stuff like this without addressing the fact that half of the classes don’t perform at all, and you put a brick wall on gear for anyone who isn’t meta-class. The tank meta is KITING! lol - I’ve been disappointed by Blizzard before, but this is far worse because you honey-potted me in to thinking expansion was going to be better.

4 Likes

Meh

10/char

1 Like

I think it’s weird how many aspects of WoW they keep trying to make into Esports.

2 Likes

M+ stinks, I’m glad FF14 doesn’t have this. HAving an end point is a good thing too. You guys that keep running on that M+ treadmill are being played by Blizzard. They’re laughing all the way to the bank because they don’t have to create new content, they just keep you running the same 10 dungeons for years.

2 Likes

Somebody put the Peter griffon meme. “Omg who the hell cares”. :smile_cat:

1 Like