Mythic Dungeon International Cup 2 is On

Any Survival Hunters? Oh, I already know the answer.

Some of the strats used for high keys are interesting to implement in lower ones most of us do, but watching it for the “competition” ? Lol no thank you. It’s boring as hell. Sometimes I search through the youtube upload to see stuff but the actual eSport is a meme just like the AwC. Blizzard games are Memesports.

3 Likes

Honestly you should just say: NE VDH/Fire Mage/WW/DK/Priest, Best of 3

6 Likes

As usual, I appreciate that Blizzard is doing events like this, but the downsides of balance issues being shown and not fixed due to them really makes it difficulty to fully enjoy.

2 Likes

How nice to see a world event with half a dozen specs playing it lol

2 Likes

Day 1 in the books!

VOD here.

See you tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. PST (1:00 p.m. EST).

Did anyone even watch the first one?

4 Likes

We care about other things like legacy content scaling being broken, not this stuff that maybe 1% of the player base watches.

When do you plan on making a statement regarding the state of legacy content scaling, or are you going to continue to ignore the countless threads and bug reports that have been posted for months?

6 Likes

The 1% can go suck a duck!

12 Likes

Warlock, Paladin and Shaman will never be on MDI, simply because they have the wrong race selection (cant be Night Elves).

Power had nothing to do with it, Shaman and Paladin is actually a very strong class. So don’t expect buffs for these classes.

1 Like

Day 2 is LIVE

LET’S GO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymuO2W16uoM

Which dungeon will glitch-out today?

2 Likes

I’ve never watched these MDIs. I saw the first match of the AWC. It was interesting because of just how fast the players work.

Although last night me and a really good Resto druid went 15 minutes in a 2vs3. I figured we’d get globalled.

There’s really only two factors that set the pros apart: strategy and tactics. Any of us could form a group and pursue top strategizing (within reason), but their speed and precision is what the rest of us generally can’t develop.

I find it very entertaining.

2 Likes

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/304396-2/Puppies-yawning.gif

2 Likes

Speed and precision in a video game, now there’s a high quality life skill to have.

6 Likes

You mean practice the same stuff over and over and over and over for like two weeks straight 15hours a day until its muscle memory. Investing that much effort into a wow is stupid. It’s why that one guy quit he can make more money playing POE with much less time investing.

3 Likes

No one cares.

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand why people do M+ other than to get the seasonal mounts.

“Mindlessly re-running the same dungeon over and over again for 2 years is fun!”

2 Likes

They were well balanced in skill level. Multiple times they came back from defeat. I found it to be a race of which of the healers’ mana runs out first.