Mythic Dungeon International Cup 2 is On

You can follow all the action, and set reminders for upcoming broadcasts here.

Day 1 VOD here

Day 2 VOD here

Day 3 VOD here

• Dates: Every other Friday – Sunday, January 22 – March 14
  • Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 a.m. PST (1:00 p.m. EST)
  • Prize Pool: $20,000 (USD) per Cup
  • Format: 5v5, Best of 3
  • Seasonal Affix: Prideful
  • Dungeons:
    • The Necrotic Wake
    • Plaguefall
    • Mists of Tirna Scithe
    • Halls of Atonement’
    • Theater of Pain
    • De Other Side
    • Spires of Ascension
    • Sanguine Depths
  • Language Streams on YouTube:

CASTERS

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/8m/8ME9YFK4QZY71610667450942.jpg

Stay Connected

Check out the broadcast schedule on our esports page. Be sure to keep an eye on the WoW Esports Twitter page for live updates, recaps, and all the memes you can handle. We’ll see you in the Arena!

3 Likes

Yay, more Fire Mages.

8 Likes

Yay more boomies and vdh

3 Likes

Will watch, split screen with OAN bombshells this weekend

Do we get class tuning when this is over?

12 Likes

Since you clearly don’t want to try to continue class tuning/rebalancing during an “e-sports” competition, how about working on something impactful that won’t “hurt” the MDI - like fixing legacy content scaling?

17 Likes

I could care less my classes are not balanced to participate in it.

16 Likes

GOOD! AWESOME!

Because when it’s done, there will be more class changes and dungeons fixes after the event is done!

Can’t believe a video game and whether improvements are made revolves around a tournament and when it ends!

23 Likes

This would be cool except that because of the gearing system people stopped doing m+ for fun and only do it for great vault then quit. Its going to be tough to get people interested in content they hardly participate in anymore.

Its just me but I predict the lowest viewer count in mdi history this patch.

Maybe if they fix the loot system and get rid of the kiting tank meta people will return and care again. But right now its like getting pve players to watch pvp championships.

5 Likes

MDI is in a sad state when only 8 teams bothered to complete Time Trials, so you only just had enough to fill Cup 2.

11 Likes

Have we seen any Warlocks yet? I know they’re slow, but they have a lot of personality, I swear!

3 Likes

Dratnos should get a face tatoo for this

Wait I thought these were reruns when I opened youtube during lunch.

1 Like

Does anyone actually watch this crap? If so, why?

Not trolling. Legitimately curious and open-minded.

20 Likes

Who would watch this? Those 50k nerds from 3 millions active players worldwide? ok…

3 Likes

If the team comps were more interesting I would watch for the different strategies teams would use. However in it’s current state its 95% the same comp and about 99% the same strat.

8 Likes

Any Survival Hunters? Oh, I already know the answer.

Some of the strats used for high keys are interesting to implement in lower ones most of us do, but watching it for the “competition” ? Lol no thank you. It’s boring as hell. Sometimes I search through the youtube upload to see stuff but the actual eSport is a meme just like the AwC. Blizzard games are Memesports.

3 Likes

Honestly you should just say: NE VDH/Fire Mage/WW/DK/Priest, Best of 3

6 Likes

As usual, I appreciate that Blizzard is doing events like this, but the downsides of balance issues being shown and not fixed due to them really makes it difficulty to fully enjoy.

2 Likes