Some Necrolord Items also cost Anima

Damn, first your WQs get their anima rewards obliterated, and now the anima costs are straight up hidden.

Necrolords can’t catch a break!

8 Likes

Maybe reduce that cost to 250 anima. 750 is too much for a pet that you can easily craft multiples of.

2 Likes

But you can’t easily craft multiples of it. That’s the point of the anima cost.

You can always sell for golds!

I think they meant in the meantime. Unless someone only has a pitiful amount of anima, they could right now create multiple of those and only notice they’re out of anima when the system tells them they’re out of anima.

“ I have altered the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkLE227spM

3 Likes

Flesh and Parts are super easily acquired. 750 Anima is easy to acquire. The Pet is not worth the amount it costs to make. It’s worth 250 anima at best.

I feel like we might be playing different games, because 750 anima is not easy to acquire.

I mean if you don’t do anything while playing maybe it’s hard, but it’s pretty easy if you’re actually playing.

I’ve updated the subject of this thread, and the OP.

There are four items that aren’t displaying the Anima cost:

• The cost to craft Backbone is 5 Malleable Flesh, 1 Pallid Bone, and 750 Anima.
  • Mu’dud additionally costs 1250 Anima.
  • Bindings of Wellbeing additionally costs 1750 Anima.
  • Bonesewn Fleshroc additionally costs 3500 Anima.
2 Likes

That would probably make the pet cost more so that’s not a good idea.

Will I be getting a refund on the anima?

3 Likes

I mean that part was very obviously out-of-line in the same way the original NF Trappers were. Blizz maybe should’ve averaged it out though.

Definitely wouldn’t have crafted this if I had known the anima cost. :frowning:

Finally a post… this has been bug reported for 2 months. Not sure why this post wasn’t made a LONG time ago.

Sure would be nice to get Anima refunds for those of us who crafted things for friends/guildies before realizing it took all our Anima to do so.

2 Likes

Just made one of these today, wouldn’t have if I knew the true cost.

too expensive.

This was reported over a month ago…talk about slow responses.

1 Like

looks like the boss got on to them about not posting or communicating. They learned from lore every well.

Oh good! I was just thinking that not enough things cost Anima in Shadowlands.

2 Likes