[H] Tichondrius <Bag Cartel> 10/10 H Tue/Thur 7PM-10PM PST Semi-Casual Raiding, Mythic Prog Apps Open, RBG/Arena, M+

Fun Facts about Bag Cartel:

• We save turtles from the water.
    We no longer do this.
  • We have a tabard! How cool is that.
  • We have a timeshare in the Deeprun Tram. And a new one in to offer in the Eastern Plaguelands!

Now that you’ve hopefully had a laugh, let me tell you about us! We’re a semi casual AOTC and beyond focused raiding guild looking for players who want to help continuing growing a special community. We want everyone to feel included and successful in whatever part of the game interests them! We have people who focus on raiding, others who PVP, and still more who focus on Mythic Plus. We are also excellent at deathrolling and gambling our sorrows away. Whatever it is that floats your boat, we wanna help!

Current Recruitment Needs 2/05/2021:
Bag Cartel is now opening applications and membership to both a new and upcoming future Mythic raid progression team, as well as filling out slots on our Heroic (10/10 H AOTC) raid team.

We are in need of the following:

Mythic Raiding Applicants - All roles are open to consideration as we are in the process of formulating a Mythic team roster

Raid Tank, prior raid tanking experience preferred. Open to someone looking to Main Tank OR Off tank, while thriving in a Mythic raiding environment.

DPS Classes (Ranged is preferred, though we are open to all exceptional applicants) :
Balance Druid
MM Hunter
Warlock - Affliction
Shaman - Elemental
High performing melee DPS (DK is tight on spots currently)

We continue to also seek those who would like to fill out a Normal/Alt raid roster, so if our guild sounds like a fun fit - please reach out

Heroic Raid Team Info: Our Heroic Castle Nathria Raid roster is currently OPEN for exceptional applications and trial. For your considerations, we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm Pacific Time Currently 10/10 AOTC Heroic

Normal Castle Nathria Raid Team Info: Currently open to full recruitment of all positions. No time set yet as we would like the members that participate in this to have the opportunity to chose the time that fits best. Great opportunity for semicasual/casual raiders to get into the content! Will update this when we have time set.

PVP Needs: We are in the process of filling up to two RBG Teams and seeking players interested in having fun while being competitive, as well as participating in Rated Arena. You can absolutely want to participate in any combination of these. If this is you we would love to hear from you! We are coming at this from a casual standpoint and shifting gears into a more serious endeavors with the teams as comfort and team cohesion grow. Fridays are our dedicated PVP guild night!

Mythic Plus We have a strong contingent of our members who look to push and excel in M+ content. We have a community who does a lot to support one another in progression and we would like to continue to grow this community. We would love to fill our strong demand for tanks and healers. If you are interested in becoming a part of a rapidly progressing m+ team please let us know!

All that said, If being a part of a growing and relaxed guild with a thriving, skilled PVE roster, and expanding PVP roster is of interest to you please reach out as we have plenty of space (<—bag pun)

Let’s get get in touch!
Add me on BNet to discuss further- Dustyxx#1592) // OR (hds1220#1796)
Or, one of our Officers (Beamer92#1554) / Apply Thru Guild Finder in-game to chat

To the top we go!

212 Brm Monk 9/10H with sub 15% on Sire looking for new group to raid with.

Hit me up tomorrow friend, lets chat

Happy Saturday bump

Did you know that there’s 154 equipable bags in world of warcraft, ranging in size from 1 slot all the way to 34 slots.

What a lovely Sunday evening… especially for some DPSers to apply to Bag Cartel!

DH (able to play both specs, though ive been tanking raid thus far this expansion) and an Ele friend lf a new home. We’re both 4/10 H 10/10 N. Raid times match up to what were looking for, added both given Bnet tags, look forward to talking to you!

New week, new raid reset coming. We’d love to trial exceptional dps’ers tomorrow!

Calling all ranged DPSers… lets talk!

Looking to trial those chill pumpers… tonight. Lets gooooooooooo

Still looking for great DPSers looking for a new home, Also - fielding raid off tank positions!

Bump up. Looking for folks ready to dip into our heroic raid team (9/10, about to down Sire and beyond!)
Also, alt/norm raid spots are for sure open. Lets chat

Hey there! I’ll need to transfer if I end up joining your guild so I have a couple of questions. 90% of my time is spent PvPing so how likely will it be that I can log on in the evenings and see Rated Battlegrounds going on? Is there usually a consistent group or is the CR all over the place as the norm? Are the RGB groups coordinated over DIscord and using addons like HHTD and BattlegroundEnemies?

If I do end up transferring then there will be a Fire Mage coming with me as well that likes to PvP as well. One final thing I think… how is the server itself? I like to play evenings on eastern standard time so how bad are que times if any?

Bump up, looking to trial people for heroic raid asap! Dendail, hi! While we have experienced folks PvPing and those learning, our guild has been trying to push for organized RBGs as a weekly activity. Currently, we do not have daily consistent groups running that level of PVP, though have members learning all the way up to 2400 currently. You may be best suited for a guild that is built around PVP on a daily level, as we aspire to get there eventually

Ah well okay then, thanks for responding!

To the top. Anyone want to trial with us is welcome, DPSers wya!!

Bag Cartel is now an AOTC raiding guild! With that said, we are open to exceptional applications that meet our requirements above. As we look to the future, we are open to connecting with applicants interested in casually progressing through the Mythic raid tier, that are high performing players committed to individual and team success.

BNet: dustyxx# 1592 - Let’s chat!

Happy Saturday bump!

Hey I am 204 MM hunter I am 7/10. Looking to get back to raiding i am former mythic Raider (WoD/and Legion).