[H] Dalaran - 4 Current HEROIC/BFA MYTHIC RAIDERS LF GUILD (FACTION CHANGED TO HORDE, IGNORE PROFILE PICTURE PLEASE)

We are a group of former Mythic and current Heroic raiders that have recently faction changed and are looking to get into a Heroic guild with plans to push mythic raiding or an early Mythic guild looking to fill core raider slots. We have pushed through a lot together so we are looking to join a guild as a group and raid as a group, we are not really interested in guilds that would want to pick one or two members and bench the rest.

Type of Guild we are looking for:

1. In heroic content currently and is wanting to push into mythic or is already in mythic
  2. 2-3 day raid schedule between 8-9 hours per week
  3. Raid times between 8:30pm server and 12:00 server
  4. Progression oriented
  5. Lareck: Blood DK-213 ilvl / 852 io / 8/10H (mainly interested in tanking but I
    have sets for both frost and unholy dps and am able to play them to a heroic
    level and can become practiced enough for a mythic level if needed)
  6. Vixsarion: Resto Shaman: 206 ilvl / 720 io / 6/10H
  7. Solitudé: Affliction (can play any spec): 205 ilvl / 787 io/ 8/10H
  8. Desrean: Retribution Paladin: 207ilvl / 636 io/ 3/10H

If it sound like we would be a good fit for your guild please either post here or send me a message in game at Larack#1307. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we get to raid with some of you very soon.

Hey! I am an officer for Puggression on Dalaran. We are 10/10H with multiple sire kills.
Looking to expand into Mythic.
We run weekly RBGs as well.
Raid times are T/R at 7:30pm central and RBGs on Wednesday at 8pm.
We are laid back, but work hard to clear content. We all understand that real life happens and always understand when people can’t make it.