[H] 218 Guardian Druid - Aotc & KSM - LF Mythic Raid Progression Guild

Hello, my name is Mike - my guardian druids name is Anoku-Tichondrius. My current ilvl is 216 (AoTC & KSM) and I am a very skilled player looking for a mythic raid progression / keystone pushing guild. I love helping my team out getting geared, and anything that involves PvE
I really enjoy this game and I got bit by the tank bug and all I want to do is main or off tank for a guild. I am a really good player, I used to be apart of 2 boosting communities as a booster. Mechanics are really easy for me, and my outgoing positive, persistent attitude would provide great use for the right team I am sure. I took a 2 year break in BFA so I dont have a guild anymore, but like I said I was apart of 2 boosting communities for the last 2+ months I was back during BFA.

FYI : I dont mind paying for realm transfer for the right team!

I can raid during these times below, and will be at every single raid, and on time as I work from home, I dont have issues with my schedule as long as it falls into this category.
I have a lot of Aotc achieves from times past, very experienced and positive player… below is my current progression for Castle raid.
10/10N
10/10H
3/10M

Monday: Starting at or after 10:30 pm CST
Tuesday: Any time
Wednesday: Any time
Thursday: Any time
Friday: Starting at or after 10:30 pm CST
Saturday: Starting at or after 10:30 pm CST
Sunday: Starting at or after 10:30 pm CST

I am 100% open to try out or do anything to prove myself to the right team and I am very ready to dedicate myself to the right team.

Please feel free to add me either discord or btag, as I work from home I also play while I work so I am always around.

Btag: TheWitchDokt#1737
Discord: TheWitchDokt#9491

Please let me know if you have a slot for me, perhaps one of your current main/off tanks would actually like to dps or heal instead and maybe we can work something out… who knows.

Thanks for the read, have a good one!