9/10H 210ilvl Disc LF a 2 Night Raid Guild

I am currently searching for a 2 night raid guild that finishes raid by 10:00pm EST. I have Cutting Edge experience but am looking for a more relaxed environment. I would prefer to stay Ally, but for the right fit I would be willing to transfer to the dark side.

Plenty of logs available if you search Flasherhealz-Sargeras

Hello Flasher,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey there! I know Horde probably isn’t going to be your top choice. However, I’m leaving this anyway because I know it’s really hard to find guilds with end times before 11 pm est. Our weekday group finishes by 9, and is looking for a healer.

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

We are an hour late over your pref 10 EST time, but let me know if you are interested.

House of Khan is a horde guild on Area-52. The guild is led by a former CE raiding leader on Alliance and we have a core of Top 100-300 US players with multiple CE raiding exp. The guild is recruiting competitive and competent players who have the mindset of clearing mythic content relatively early in a tier on a lax schedule. The goal of the guild is to hit top 500 world. Additionally, we are looking for players that are active outside of raid with either M+ or PvP. We have a number of 1800+ Arena/RBG rated players & also 1300-1800+ rated RaiderIO scored players constantly pushing PvP/Mythic+ ratings.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST
Priority Recruitment: Disc Priest ** SERVER TRANSFER FEE WILL BE COVERED**
Other classes/specs will be considered.

Contact Info:
Btag: Kbomb#1900 (GM)
Discord: Omar#1373 and/or Discord: Reyalex915 #1511

Hello!

Not Dead Yet is looking for raiders to bolster our raid roster. We are a group of mid-twenties to early-thirties looking for chill raiders to reach AoTC with before the end of the tier.

A quick TLDR:
Current progress: 7/10 H
Raid Days: Wednesday, Sunday
Raid times: 7-10pm EST
Server (not necessary): Bleeding Hollow
End goal: AoTC then moving into alt raids

Any questions can be directed at:
TheRealNice#1880 (myself)
or
nikki#1400 (the more personable one)

Hope to hear from you!

Have a great one!

Hello! Would love to chat more. We’re building a full and consistent group now, and could definitely use a disc priest for our core progression group. Bit more about us below:

Raid Times: Wednesday and Sunday @ 8pm CT, weekly.

Realm: Dalaran

Ahjin is actively recruiting core raiders! Core has some players with up to 9/10 H cleared, with most at 7/10 H. Pushing Mythic CN and KSM soon (Currently pushing +12s). We strive for an inclusive and laid-back vibe, while focused on pushing ourselves as players and people.

Hmu! ArcticWind#11502 on bnet

Hello Flasherhealz!

[Cant find a guild] is a newly formed guild on Illidan with the goal of AOTC and mythic raiding once we have a large enough roster. We’re currently recruiting ranged DPS. Our current progression is 8/10 H. Our raid times are Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 pm EST. If you are interested add my bag Koliupy#1761.

Thanks!

Still searching!!!

Hi Flasherhealz,

We have a few teams that meet your needs. I’ll drop some links below so you can check us out if interested. Alternatively or additionally, please feel free to contact me on discord: Saph#7860.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Envelop

Thank you and good luck my friend!