213 MM Hunter (9/10HC) LF Mythic Raiding

Hello, I’ve recently parted from my guild on friendly terms after deciding I wanted to push progression faster and harder.

Only a handful of pulls on HC Den, best is 47%ish. Will pug a kill for AotC while I search.

Both some general stuff/history and fast info below.

I’m looking for a 3 night raiding guild with all 3 days dedicated to progression. I very likely will not consider a 2 night guild largely because I have nothing else to do with my time so I’d like to raid more often. EST or CST please.

Between 6pm and 12:30am EST. Available all week.

Prefer Alliance but willing to swap Horde if the guild seems like a good fit.

I have my 235 Legendary ring, and will always bring my own food/flasks/pots/etc. whenever needed. I’m not terribly fond of M+ but I’m willing to do it enough for my vault.

I’ve raided 4/7M Highmaul before BRF dropped and then took a short break after going 9/10HC first week of BRF. I came back a month later getting AotC fast and went 6/10M in the guild I joined before quitting because I didn’t enjoy raiding with them.

Played Legion, cleared EN HC week 1 and killed Mythic Nythendra and had some pulls on Elerethe before quitting due to guild drama and PC issues.

Returned at the end of BfA and only did 3/12M since we only raided one week.

I have logs at hand and can answer any questions you got.

Fast info:
EST or CST raid times
Prefer Alliance, will swap to Horde if good fit
LF 3 Night raid, likely will not go for 2
Between 6pm and 12:30am EST
Any day of week
4/7M Highmaul, 6/10M BRF both when current, 1/7M Legion quit third week in, last 2 months of BfA 3/12M
235 ring
Can provide logs

Can add my Bnet at: Dramamine#1818