84 - 17 = 65 More Days

I guess “Banned after BC” would work, because EXP for BGs was added in WOTLK iirc.

Top 5 bands of all time IMO. Didn’t HR have a brain tumor or something? I thought they were done playing!

The irony of opressing the poor (normally geared) as a twink while listening to punk rock isn’t lost on me, but punk rock is just too good to twink to.

He doesn’t really do bad brains anymore.

His own reggae stuff more. I think he’s actually touring now with his band.

Twinks are the preppy kids with the turned up collars, the penny loafers and a convertible

The rest of us are Bad Brains, The Minutemen and The Stooges

1 Like

Wow, someone who knows The Minutemen. I saw them opening up for REM in Richmond then Radford college about a week or two before D. Boone died :cry:

1 Like

I’m trying to think of a short phrase with ‘forum’ in it play on words style “for 'em” but nothing is coming to mind! I don’t often get writer’s block and this is driving me bananaaaaaaaas

1 Like

< Poopsocking >

3 Likes

So the majority of the population is punk? Thats so mainstream.

Sorry, we’re the ones shunned by society. We’re The Misfits, the Q ueers.

You levelers are Green Day and The Bombpops

You’re the jocks with trans ams. We’re just trying to get through the days without getting beat up after school.

2 Likes

I think banning people from a community is the most facist thing there is. Just saying! Then again, the old idea of twinks being expensive and “pay to win” is the most capitalist part of WoW.

I’ll take a twinkburger, hold the Blizzard.

1 Like

I was the kid with the grey 98 astro. Mom n dad thought they were punishing me by making me drive the van instead of my truck. Then they happened to be driving through town and saw me driving all my friends around the square with squirt guns and eggs.

So I rode the bus for the next 6 weeks.

5 Likes

The Forsaken Forumites :sunglasses:

Mike Watt!

:joy::rofl: that’s so funny. My parents (mostly Mom) hated me hanging around the square. Haven’t heard that phrase in a while tbh

1 Like

If the place you grew up had a “square” …

How long was it before you got internets?

Well the city I grew up in was a 10 minute drive to Boston, so not long!

Oh! Your mom got mad when you were hanging around the Squayuh!

1 Like

:joy::joy: yep. Even when we moved to the western part of the state, where we called it “the center,” she didn’t want me there either. Looking back though, I can see why.

Well, wise parents know that nothing really good can happen to their kids in the square. It sure is a lot of fun though

For us, it was downtown

http://www.medfordma.org/departments/community-development/medford-square/

It really was literally called a square though

1 Like