84 - 17 = 65 More Days

I concur. Something that signifies where we are coming from.

1 Like

If blizz let us change the name of the guild as frequently as we wanted then we should make it whatever the flavor of the month qq post is going on.

3 Likes

Gotta show who we rep!

1 Like

Well this is a mistake… There are no shaman on the alliance?! You want to partner with goodie goodie male human paladins?

1 Like

I personally have no preference but a lot of indicators point toward horde being the over populated faction. Many of us want to just hop on and quick queue with limited play time. Sitting in queue for 10-15 minutes will be a buzz kill.

If the group collectively wanted to roll horde I’d be in. The main thing is we stick together imo.

1 Like

Servers will be the deciding factor. Warmode/Sharding has made us forget how imbalanced every large PVP server was back in the day.

Fair. Still… Shaman man… Hahaha jk jk. It will be weird to not be able to play both factions on the same server. I’m kinda torn on what to play.

This is true. We’ll have to find a good server. Is it true there are going to be limited servers? read that somewhere. If they launch classic with all the realms we used to have, I’d imagine some would be deader than dead.

Thats the thing though, how do you determine which server is good?

With sharding and whatnot, they’ll all be fairly balanced at the start. I don’t think you’ll be able to use the Census addon until the “Layers” are merged. I cant expect decent stats until a month or two into the server launch, which is a bit late to decide where to start a guild, as everyone will be 60 already.

Thats why I’m sticking to my guns and going Horde. Hopefully I don’t end up on some Ally streamer server.

They honestly need to do an open beta a month before launch to just see how many people hop on it. I’d hate to be in their shoes trying to guess how many servers to put up. A lot of folk will quit before making it out of the starter zones and even more before level 20.

Hey I shared an account with my bro back then and our main was an enh shammy. The shenanigans was too funny.

That’s more of a reason for all of us to stick together. Strength in numbers type of thing. If horde outnumber alliance on our server then when we are all on it won’t have the same effect as say mop before all the heavy crz.

Or triple F:
Forums, Fish and Falafel

2 Likes

1 Like

For nostalgia or are you taking the easy way out?

(Shots fired)

1 Like

I was almost tempted to go Horde a while ago, but then I remembered who was going to be Horde and I must be Alliance. No merc will be available.

Good luck versus Terry Crews.

Good luck versus Mr T

3 Likes

I remember them grenades making everyone’s heads turn into a “night eff mohawk!”

3 Likes

Good luck versus a Jedi master who also happens to be the captain of the USS Enterprise

3 Likes

/thread
6 Likes

Not a bad start. How about “10 Characters Required”? Or is that too long.

3 Likes