[A] Husband and wife team (HPall/flexible) looking for guild

Hello all!

My wife and I are looking for a new guild to call home! I’ve been playing since 2005, she started playing during MoP shortly after we got married. We both have experience with mythic raiding but are looking for a more relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We’re looking for a guild that is still progressing on Heroic, but expects to make AotC and maybe a few mythic kills before the next patch.

My wife plays a holy paladin… for life. I play… pretty much anything. So far, I’ve leveled a shadow priest and blood death knight this expansion, but I like filling gaps. I have a lot more experience DPSing and Tanking than I do anything else. I’m open to playing most anything, although usually prefer classes that can tank. I’d be happy playing Paladin, DH, DK, or Druid, but I’m open to others for the right team.

We are available in the evenings from about 7 pm to 11:30 or so EST. We’re looking to raid 2-3 nights a week or so. We’re willing to transfer servers/reroll, but not faction transfer.

Also, we have a 7-year-old son that plays with us sometimes, so a family-friendly guild chat/discord atmosphere would be a big plus!

If you’re looking for a fantastic holy paladin and… something else let us know! We’re looking forward to making new friends!

-Vall and Nova

2 Likes

Hey, we are rebuilding a Guild and it sounds like you are looking for alot of the same things we are. Raid times line up with what we are proposing and we always advertised and calm place to hang out with friends and family. I would like to discuss this more with you. You can msg me in game Maveric#1869 or Discord Maveric#2376.

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for a healer and DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :slight_smile:

What do you think? I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

P.S. My husband and I raid together here too so you wouldn’t be the only couple! We are a mostly adult guild and we are not afraid to explore less… “family friendly” topics. However, if your son were to join the chat, I don’t see there being an issue as long as you give the other members a heads up!

Still looking for a new home! :slight_smile:

Hi, Vall & Nova!

This Is The One might be a good fit for you! We are just starting out progression in Heroic and are planning for AotC.

We have several couples in our guild and small friend groups, so we all understand when real life happens.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00p EST and have active discord and M+ on other nights as well.

We are on Emerald Dream, alliance side. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

Iliera

I would love to have a chat with you both!!

[A]Stormrage

Tues & Wed 8-12 EST

9/10H

v3n0m#1637

Hey Vall and Nova. We just took our group to a new server and have a pretty awesome crew it seems you would gel with. We’re also open to adding a new healer to our raid team and would love a holy pally.

Check out our post and hit me up if interested (discord in post). Either way, I hope you both find a great home.

We need ya in our family of a guild. If alliance on Stormrage floats your boat we would love to talk to you about our guild. 1/10M and we mythic prog raid Tues/Thur 830-1130 EST and Saturday weekend fun raid 8-12est. We also do M+ and RBGs throughout the week. More or less we want people to find what they’re looking for out of the game and then everyone enjoy doing that with on another. If this interests you, you can contact me on bnet - Burnsey#1181

Hello Valleria!

My guild is looking for reliable DPS and a healer and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 9/10H, and 1/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:00pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment. Many of our guild members often refer to our guild as a family, so no better place for a family to be part of :smiley:

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Hey Valleria,

Our guild Artificial Gaming-Burning Legion is currently looking for more folks to fill out our 20 man raid. Our raid times are Tuesday / Thursday, 9pm to 11pm EST.

We got a late start this time in Shadowlands due to our previous guild fallout. We are now 10/10N 2/10H after just 2 weeks and are looking for players ready for the ride. I’d love to chat with you and your wife if you are still looking for a home.

You can reach me at bnet: Chaos#12520, or Discord at: HellKiteChaos#8559

-Cheers!

Hey! You two sound like you would make a great fit with the atmosphere currently associated with our guild.

We’re a newer guild founded by close friends and family with multiple tiers of AOTC and mythic progression experience.

Currently 9/10 Heroic, we’re looking for healers/flex players to round out our composition to casually progress on mythic Fri/Sat from 9pm-12am EST every week, with optional Normal raid on Tuesday.

Any questions? Feel free to message me!

Discord - Vesperion#7801
Btag - thelaudd#1618

We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

We might be just what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Heroic Team w/ a chance at a spot on Mythic Prog:
Current Progression : CN: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Normal
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: +50 dkp (haha) for a Dependable Healer, definitely considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

We’re family friendly as most of us have families ourselves, some of which can over hear our Discord so while we get silly we don’t get too overboard (until after hours of course). Would love to chat with the both of you and get to now ya!

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We are active adults partaking of ALL in-game content from raids, mythics to questing, Legacy transmog runs to PvP. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo players guild.

You can find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or look for the following names in game to pester about membership:

Ehlissa
Ahnissa
Demonlissa
Dlano

Hello Valleria,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hello Valleria and Nova!

A little about By Design :

About Us:

By Design is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, built from a core of returning players with varying degrees of Mythic / Cutting Edge experience, who have recently transferred to Sargeras. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST
Wednesday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST
Thursday: 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST

Expectations:

Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:

Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

Tanks

Prot Warrior
Vengeance DH

DPS

Arms Warrior
MM Hunter

Healer

Holy Paladin

Btag - Storm#11949 Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.