[H] 85%+Havoc Demon Hunter looking for serious raiding guild

Hi there,

High performing Havoc DH here looking for a raiding guild. I’m very interested in changing the stereotype about Havoc DH and showing that some of us are more than just a walking Chaos Brand :slight_smile:

I am ilvl 214, and have a roughly 85+ median average parse throughout BoD, Eternal Palace, and Heroic Nathria (I am currently 3/10M in Nathria however a combination of shoddy kills with the guild I was in and some questionable execution (aka not death gripping shades of barghast in for example, etc.) + me going Venthyr instead of Night Fae (icyveins lied to me) has resulted in not the greatest logs on these first initial kills. I believe my Eternal Palace logs are more representative of my actual competence as a DH.

In terms of being Venthyr over Night Fae, I do believe Niya’s tools: burrs will be getting nerfed shortly after it becomes accessible in a couple of weeks, I would be very surprised if it didn’t given how strong it is, so for that reason I am holding off from transferring from Venthyr to Night Fae (so that I’m not in a position of having to transfer BACK to a covenant that I previously left if a nerf does happen). That said, Nadjia soulbind tree got access to its 2nd potency conduit yesterday so that brings Venthyr’s viability back up.

I am currently horde on the Illidan server but I would be open to server transferring for the right guild.

Raiding History

I would encourage you to look at my Eternal Palace raiding history:

/warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/jean?zone=24&new=true#zone=23

I had a median performance average of 85.8% over the 36 kills that it took us to get Cutting Edge in Eternal Palace. Median performance average is important as it means that I perform well in a consistent manner (as opposed to the one offs represented by the best performance average metric). Wotlk/cataclysm aside, Eternal Palace was the only tier of an expansion where I raided seriously enough to get CE. As such, I believe it is the best representation of my Mythic raiding capability.

I was in an Alliance guild called Nevermind (on Lightbringer) that was exactly US # 300. If you look at the rankings, I was also the best performing dps in that guild for Eternal Palace:

/warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/446010/23

I stuck around in 8.3 Nyalotha for about 8 weeks before calling it quits; the RNG gods did not smile on me and competing against players who were getting Infinite stars rank 3 with sockets was just not going to happen.

In terms of the most recent logs, here are my latest logs, from yesterday (January 19), where I went 7/10H with a fledgling guild/group that was essentially half pugs:

/warcraftlogs.com/reports/FpJ6nPkWNhrDt3yv

Raiding times

I am open to raiding any day of the week, weekends included, anytime from 7pm-12 CST.

What I’m looking for

I am looking for a guild that is at least 10/10H and 2/10M. I am looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to put in the effort to achieve CE. That said, I am also looking for a guild that respects its raid times (this was my main issue in my previous guild where raids would randomly start before the set times or end after the stated time on a whim) and respect the fact that players have lives outside of the game.

If you are still reading this far, thank you. Havoc DH are not in the greatest spot right now but I am hoping that you are a guild who values player competence and ability over class. Hopefully you believe in the well-known adage of “bring the player, not the class.” which really just means that player ability is consistent whereas class tunings change from week to week and from patch to patch.

If interested, please drop me a quick message here or shoot me a message on disc: Raj Ahten#4501

Thanks and take care!

bumpperino!!