[H] 219 Boomkin 10/10H 2/10M LF CE caliber guild

Hello everyone! I am on the market for a core spot on a mythic roster. I have played since WotLK and have plenty of end game experience, but nothing very consistent due to an unpredictable work schedule that has since stabilized. I am deadset on staying Horde, and would very much like to stay on Illidan if possible. I’d prefer to raid 3 nights a week, but if it falls into my times listed below I will consider other options.

Availability:
Mon-Fri: 9:30pm-1:00am EST
Sat-Sun: 6:00pm-1:00am EST

Logs: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com /character/us/illidan/tushytantrum

Feel free to contact me with any questions!
B-Tag: Ragingbrb#1469
Discord: Blake#1554

Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 3/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

We are looking for talented players for mythic progression. We have cleared heroic Castle Nathria and are beginning our push for cutting edge. Currently we are 1/10M looking for dps (elemental shaman, mage, or boomkin). Looking for exceptional Vengeance Demon Hunter!

Raid times: Tuesday, Thursday 9-12 Est

Ilvl requirements 205+ for consideration

What we expect: All core raiders should be knowledgeable of their class and all utility available to you. We pull at the start of raid time. You are expected to be on and ready to go 10 min before pull time for summons.

What we provide: Cauldrons and feasts for all raids. A coordinated raid effort in a fun environment.

Contact on here or contact our raid leader Vynlonso#1958 in game.

Still looking

Looking for an established guild

Hey Tushytantrum! I see you are available 9:30-1am EST so our raid times may not work out for you but I figured Id see if you were able to make or 9pm-12am times. Coo Coo Cachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. I also included our recruitment forum post for more info.

If you are interested feel free to contact me on Bnet: Rakitin#1573 or Discord: Rakitin#5193.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE within 3-4 months of the release of a tier. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hey dude! we are on the hunt for some solid ranged:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-lf-ranged-dps-for-ce-raiding-frisat/763966

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock
Mage

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Let us know

To the top

still looking