10/10H - 215 Fire Mage - Weekday Raiding

MYTHIC PROGRESSION ONLY PLEASE

Looking for a weekday evening raiding guild, I play in a CST time zone so anything from 7PM to 12AM works for me.

Mechanically competent as well as a quick learner. Familiar with reviewing logs and sims.

Open to all input and critique, I am here to get better and progress with like minded players.

https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Clarify

Please add me if you feel I could be a good fit for your guild.
Hayden#12192

Still looking!

Anyone need a ranged DPS?

I know you’re looking for a Mythic Guild right now. We are 8/10 Heroic and should finish either this week or the next. We are looking to fill 1 spot (MAGE). We are an East Coast guild that raids T/TH from 9pm to 11:30pm EST. We also run a full clear Normal CN on Saturday for other guildies.

If you’re interested, hit me up in game or check out our webpage (which was made for fun).

Greggy - Gorgonnash

www.geriatricgamersguild .com

Add me on bnet XIX#1101 or discord Jammorn#2881. What ilvl and experience is ur ranged dps?

Its the above character??

Ok character u posted as was a monk. If you are interested here’s some info:

The Bizarre Adventure is a Mythic - Semi Hardcore raiding guild with a goal of getting cutting edge each tier

Raid Times
Tuesday + Wednesday, 8pm-11pm EST (server)

Alt raid / catch up day
Sunday, 8pm server

Officer Staff (Discord info)
Praxi - Guild Leader Praxi#8911
Stix (Nick) - Raid Leader Stixbugged#0707

Role officers (Discord info)
Jammorn - Melee Officer Jammorn#2881
Whappn - Ranged Officer Opp#2671
Sully - Healing Officer Sullicus#6533
Genesis - Healing Officer

Guild Rules
Do at least 1 key each week, preferably more, if unable to do so because of other RL stuff or incidents popping up, please message Stix directly on discord

Research Fights
Show up to raid, post in attendance if you’re going to be absent/late, even if it’s 2 minutes late, contact Stix if need be

Be prepared
This means having all consumables, all gear is enchanted, and you are ready to go before raid time, even if we provide a cauldron or feast
Be caught up on non raid content, this includes: Legendaries, renown, torghast, conduits
And know what items you need from each boss to help loot council, plus what talents/legendaries/builds you should be for each fight

No parse talk until after a boss is killed or on farm, unless its healing parses

Recruitment

Current Recruitment Needs
High Demand
Shadow Priest
Mage
Ele shaman

Any classes not above will be considered as well for the right applicant, healing offspecs a plus

Still looking!

Alliance or Horde Only ;)?

We are 8/10 H as an 11 man core who recently transferred to horde from alliance. Our goal is to build a high performing mythic team and alliance wasn’t an option for us any longer. I’d love to chat Discord Zichari#2504 and Bnet Zichari #1190

Ready to start mythic ASAP.

Hi Clarify!
We are a guild that has achieved AOTC and are looking for Damage Dealer. We’re currently on 1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria. We’re looking for experience players that want to progress and achieved AOTC

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (both Melee and Ranged).

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Rubio#11376
Discord: Rubio#0616
or
Battlenet Tag: MushMush#1865
Discord: MushMush#4191

Either or!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aJMbW917vGrwYR36#view=rankings&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&playermetric=dps

Logs from a heroic PUG tonight, nothing crazy but overall I’m pleased with the improvements.

Happy Friday!

Hey Clarify,

We’re looking for a few good dps to round out our roster. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and BFA. We are 10/10 H in Castle Nathria and just getting ready to start mythic progression this week. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey ,

If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 2/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST.

More info here: Delete please
or Btag Matthew#1470

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - Still loading from transfer…will update as soon as it posts!

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301!!

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197

Thanks

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 4/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Boomkins
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Let us know