Ret Paladin LF CE Guild

Hello,

Ret Paladin with 7 years of raiding experience here LF a CE guild and I am willing to server transfer. LF guild for raid nights on EST schedule.

Feel free to look up Zerath - Thrall to view my warcraft logs and raider IO (Big Parses) . I have a balance druid and duo spec DH also interested in transferring with me.

Feel free to add me on BT: FallenJedi#11527 or whisper me on discord Zereth#7266 if you are interested.

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you 3 trial! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 9/10H Castle Nathria. However, we are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

1 potential tank for raid (current spots full atm but always need tanks for mythic plus/pvp) any Mythic minded DPS (high need for warrior)
1 mythic minded healer (disc priest or h paladin preferred)

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Still looking, Feel free to add me on BT: FallenJedi#11527 or whisper me on discord Zereth#7266 if you are interested

Hey Zerath,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

STILL looking. Feel free to add me on BT: FallenJedi#11527 or whisper me on discord Zereth#7266 if you are interested

[H] Illidan - 3/10M "Play Off Me"

Former Top 50 US raiders that recently reformed in the beginning of SL with numerous CE achievements throughout the past expansions. Send a friend request to me if you’d like to chat. We are looking to rebuild and are looking to fill 5 or so more core raid spots.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST. No overtime.

BNet: LQW#1550
Discord: LQWonderful#4197

Sent a req on discord + bnet, hope to talk soon thanks

Hey there zerath, we are needing a ret badly. And also have spots for a dps dh and another boomkin. SO if youre interested hit me up to chat, heres the spam.

We’re a 2 day (+1 flex) day a week team. Tuesday/Wednesday nights 7-10 CST, with the flex day being Sunday. We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers with many years of raid leading and managing wow guilds. We are looking to just play a few times a week and be able to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun relaxed environment.

Currently LF WW monk, RET pal, Holy PAL, Boomkin, feral, Shaman dps or any above average dps at this point due to some people losing interest in expac early on.

If you are searching for a two night a week guild that is active inside and outside the game then feel free to contact an officer to set up a trial or chat.

All interested parties are encouraged to contact Iliketurtles#1146, RyanS#11222, Zeek#1714 or evildead#1247 in game.

Or if you use discord @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey there, if you three are still looking we would totally be willing to take all 3 of you for our core DPS roster for Mythic. I’ve added you on Discord, but feel free to read through the spam below and let me know if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-910h-1010n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core/783991

NA Horde Area-52 ED is currently recruiting melee dps and 1 more healer for our core raiding group. Preferably my a warrior for melee and either a Druid or shaman as an additional healer! We are also looking for keys pushers. Keys are being ran daily. Currently working on KSM with our main key group. Casual players will always have a place in ED. You don’t like raiding or keys but like PvP or just leveling Alts? ED is the place for you. We are active in game and in discord daily. Very mature, respectful, and helpful group of people.

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 3/10M & 10/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 3/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!.

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: Looking for 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred: especially hunters, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

STILL looking. Feel free to add me on BT: FallenJedi#11527 or whisper me on discord Zereth#7266 if you are interested.

STILL looking. Feel free to add me on BT: FallenJedi#11527 or whisper me on discord Zereth#7266 if you are interested…