208 Balance Druid 1/10M 9/10H LF CE guild

Hello everyone,

I have previous CE experience and I am looking for a CE guild that raids 2-3 days. I am available weekdays from 8pm-12am CST (9-1am EST). Looking for a community that is non-toxic and does Mythic+ on off nights. I am currently on Thrall but am willing to transfer to other servers, but wanting to stay on Horde. If your guild sound like a fit please comment below or add me on Discord/bnet.

Bnet - Juf3r#1319
Discord - Pray#8417

Hey Bellabot,

Eternal Order is a Alliance CE guild on Sargeras. I know you want to stay horde but figured I would post anyways since our times seem to fit perfectly for you. The core team consist of former top 100 players We are recruiting for our mythic team as we currently are 9/10H. We raid T/W/Thurs from 9-12EST. We just moved to 3x a week in order to push for AOTC and to get into mythic.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bnet - Cabose#1677
Discord - Cabosetv#0275

Hey there, Bella!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: (Flex only)
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 2
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1 Arms warrior
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

still looking

starting mythic prog this week! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Hi Bellabot!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with a few great ranged DPS. We are currently 1/10M and 9/10H. I know we start 30 minutes earlier than your preferred time but wanted to check in just in case. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Lushii - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

Bump to the top

Hello darkness my old friend

Sunwell Hotel is on A Sargeras has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is new in Shadowlands, run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

Minimum ilvl of 200+, experience 10/10N. As well as providing their own food, flask and pots. For the time being.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
7/10H (3% on Sludgefist)

Currently looking for:

Ranged:
Boomie
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Hunter

Healers:
Rsham
RDruid
MWMonk
DPriest

Keeping my options open

Hello!

just okay is a newly formed guild comprised of a group of 6 players, whom 3/4 have AOTC, and 2 members are 4/10m. Of the core group, we all have past CE from Legion and AOTC from various expansions. We’re looking to raid Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 EST.

We’re looking for ALL classes in order to fill our roster. We’re just a good group of dudes who likes to kill bosses and have a good time. We don’t care if you’re playing an offspec class, as long as you pump, and don’t get too upset over vidya, you’ll fit right in.

We also do fairly high keys (we’re all at or over 1k IO) and like to get our PVP on. (LF healer for 3’s! :D)

Please let me know if you’d like to see our logs. We play for getting purple and orange numbers!

If yourself, or a group of friends thinks this might be a good fit, feel free to reach out to me on either Bnet (JamJam#11795) or Discord (jamjam#5258).

We’re in the need of a balance druid for our mythic raiding team. Check our post out and let me know if we’re a good fit.

[h] shady acres - 1/10m - lfm dps | hps | tank - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello!

I am the GM of Parts Unknown-Zul’jin. We are currently a newly CE focused guild with an excellent community of members across all walks of the game. We are 9/10H currently and beginning to fill with exceptional players to make Mythic CE progression happen. I see you are looking for a guild and I hope we might be able to fit your needs.
We raid Thursday and Monday 9p-12a EST and are currently in need of a strong Boomkin.
Please feel free to reach me at newland#1120!

Thank you for your time and good luck in your search!

Still looking

Morning bump

If you open up to allliance and can until 2am, we have a core spot open on our roster. Here’s our spam and a bump for you:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey there Bellabot!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629

Recruitment Officer: Réviler (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Savius#1232
  • Discord: Lord Revulsion#3465

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend. 3rd optional raid night Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Still looking!