8.2.5>8.3 Grand Challenger's Bounty

What happens when the season changes over? I have a +10 key done, I realize that TR is going to be converted but what about the rewards for this week?

Sorry if this is easy to figure out. I didn’t find anything elsewhere

It’s going to go by current ilvl rules until mythic unlocks, I believe. Same as usual.

So it’s going to be slightly nerfed or similar to now for a little bit, then eventually go back to it’s usual second-to-mythic status. Raid isn’t even out next week, so don’t expect much.

Apparently they’ll always be corrupted, though. I’m not quite sure if that’ll carry over to next week.

Believe the rewards would stay the same till season 4 of pvp and raid gets released on the 21.

There’s a thread stickied at the top of the page.

Reading is hard mode.

So people like the OP prefer to ask a question and read the responses even though their question has already being answered before they made it.

Oh, so what? There’s dumber things to post here that CMs have replied to.

I just find it humorous that is all.

But basically this week = +10 or higher is fine. Same with next week. As the end of week chests opened up on the 21st to 28th are still “season 3”

From the 21st onwards, you should do a +15 for those weeks.

With scheduled maintenance on January 21:

Mythic Keystone and PvP chests that are opened this week reflect Season 3 rewards earned the prior week, and cannot be Corrupted, but may Warforge/Titanforge.

With scheduled maintenance on January 28:

Weekly chests for Mythic Keystone and PvP activities now contain Season 4 items, which are always Corrupted, and scale up to item level 475. Again, these items will never Warforge/Titanforge.