[A] <Worthy> Frostmourne 11/11H Fated 1 Night H raiding Wed 7-11pm AEDT

Are you a decent player who is sick of pugging and looking for a new home?

Or perhaps a former hardcore player who doesn’t have 4 nights to raid anymore?

Worthy 11/11H Fated SoTFO (and 10/10H Fated SoD, 10/10H Fated CN) is an Aussie guild formed at the start of Shadowlands by a couple of friends who’ve been playing various games together since 2014. Some of our members have prior experience raiding in WoW at the highest levels but in more recent years have pared it back due to RL commitments and/or playing other games.

About us:

• We’re a (mostly) mature bunch who love WoW but don’t have as much time as we used to
  • We’re looking to build not just a raid team, but a friendly and tight-knit community
  • We have a very low tolerance for elitism, toxicity, and general drama
  • Our aim for each tier of SL is AOTC and Keystone Master/Hero for those interested in pushing keys. We may attempt a few early Mythic bosses when we get to a stable team of 20 if there is enough interest, but won’t be extending to more than 1 night or aiming for CE
  • Our leadership team is friendly and welcoming to all
  • Outside of raiding we’re keen on M+, Torghast, farming transmogs and mounts, levelling and gearing alts, etc.

Our raid time:

• 7pm – 11pm AEDT (ST) Wed
  • At the start of new tiers we sometimes run an optional 2nd night on Sundays where we focus on Normal/alt clears where there is enough interest from members

We’re looking for players who:

• Are friendly and have a great attitude to raiding – patience and a willingness to learn and receive constructive feedback are desired attributes. We don’t claim to be god tier players either – so we’ll always be open to feedback and suggestions from you in return!
  • Ideally have previously experienced some form of high-level raiding in WoW (e.g. AOTC+), but lacking in time to commit to a hardcore Mythic guild
  • Will research every fight prior to raid night and come prepared (ilvl, enchants, food and flasks, legendaries etc.) - though we will never ask members to grind to extremes or take time off work when a new tier drops
  • To achieve a permanent DPS role in the raid team we will be looking for consistent blue or better parses (with an interest in pushing to purple) and strong mechanical performance. All players will be trialled, generally over a 2 week period
  • As a bunch of (mostly) mature gamers we will always strongly encourage and support members to put RL over gaming, however as we will be raiding on limited hours/days, we need people who will reliably show up most of the time, and notify us in advance if they can’t

Specific recruitment needs:

• Various DPS roles, please see most recent post
  • Preferably at least above the average Normal raid ilvl, and decent logs from recent H raiding
  • Key pushers also very welcome! (Basically everybody on the raid team has earned KSM each season and a handful have also pushed up to timing 20s for ports)

If you’re interested or would like to have a friendly chat to find out more more, please contact eternity#9039 on Discord or forgotlegday-Frostmourne in-game.

are you guys going to end up going 2-3 nights a week?

Hey cutievampire,

The intention at the moment is to stick with one night of raiding each week that members of the core raid team are expected to show up to. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, and therefore don’t expect that we will need any more than one night per week.

That said, we may occasionally add some one-off optional raid nights e.g. once we have progressed to Heroic on our main night we may do a second Normal night here and there if enough people are interested in gearing their alts.

I’m not sure if that’ s a good thing or a bad thing from your point of view - but hopefully it answers the question! :slight_smile:

Hi Blindas! Sent a friend request along in Discord to discuss myself (a holy pally) and my partner (a boomkin) potentially joining Worthy :slight_smile:

My tag is dynomosity#3420

Hey Blind, my guild are pretty much inactive already. Need a new home. Sent you a friend request. Cheers mate. (Alt Btw)

Hey Trashpanda,

Sorry to hear that your guild has already become inactive! I should be on tonight if you want to have a chat then, otherwise shoot me a message on discord (eternity#9039)

Worthy are still looking for an off tank, quality healers and various DPS roles (see the OP for details)

Bump. We now have a core team of 6 plus a few trials and are full clearing N with almost no wipes each Wednesday night.

We will be starting our Heroic progression from next Wednesday, so it’s a great time to join up if you are looking for an AOTC guild!

We are currently looking for a BM tank, holy/disc priest, resto shaman, and various dps roles (mostly ranged) - see my OP for further details!

Bump, We recently killed 5/10H on our first prog night even though half the team were lfg.

We are still actively recruiting the following
Resto Druid
Resto Shamman

Mage
Shadow priest
Hunter
Ele Shamman

Rogue
Enhance Shamman

Bump, We are 6/10H by second prog night even though half the team were lfg.

We are still actively recruiting the following:

2 of the following healers:
Resto Druid
Resto Shamman
Holy priest

3-4 of the following:
Mage
Shadow priest
Hunter
Ele Shamman

3 of the following:
Rogue
Enhance Shamman
Warrior
WW monk

Bump - now 8/10 and some decent prog on Generals, still running an incomplete raid team with some pugs though.

Actively recruiting the following roles:

Healers (2 of the below)

• Resto Druid
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Priest

DPS

• Enhance Shaman
  • Mage
  • Shadow priest
  • One of Ele Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Bump Bump - now 8/10 and some decent prog on Generals, still running an incomplete raid team with some pugs though.

Actively recruiting the following roles:

Healers (2 of the below)

• Resto Druid
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Priest

DPS

• Enhance Shaman
  • Mage
  • Shadow priest

Bump, we are still after

Healers (2 of the below)

• Resto Druid
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Priest

DPS

• Enhance Shaman
  • Warrior
  • Mage
  • Shadow priest

Bump Still looking for dps and heals.

Hey, interested in a chat, add me Wobblymoo#6375
cheers

Sent you an add Cantbstopped is my bnet name, look forward to having a chat

Bump bump bump. Still after multiple dps roles.

Bump! Currently looking for the following DPS roles:

Rogue, Enhance Shaman, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest

Key pushers also very welcome (a few of us are now clearing 15s and are well on the way to KSM)!

Bump! Currently looking for the following DPS roles:

Bump Bump Bump Bump.

Currently looking for the following DPS roles: