8.2 Guardian Druid

With the proper talent setup and gear, that window of zero rage is minimal and not very impactful with our absorbs and base armor. If you get scared, we have BS and SI for that.

The problem with the screecher in UR is the fact that players often run-away from it rather than bring it to the melee. If players actually brought it to melee when it fixates, the add could be stunned to break the fixate and to make cleave that much more effective on it and the other mobs in the pull.

In Freehold, the adds that cast Blind Rage arenā€™t problematic and shouldnā€™t mean you need to use any form of the rotation you mentioned. The channeled spell can be interrupted through stuns, knock backs, disorients, and Soothe.

The only other add in Freehold that I know isnā€™t tauntable are those spawned by Harlan Sweete, but that shouldnā€™t be a problem if your group actually uses their crowd control ability on it right as it spawns. Normally our resto druid healer is on point for rooting the add when it spawns but in the event we donā€™t have them, we use a Rogue/Monk/Mage rotation with Blind/Paralyze/Nova, works beautifully.

The healer shouldnā€™t be dying to Grievous, ever. If thatā€™s happening then its a result of having to spend too much time applying triage to the rest of the group, which is an entirely different problem all together imo.

For bursting weeks, I only shift out after the last add dies. With double Wild Growth in combination with two Swiftmends and proper healing cd management, you can get pretty ballsy with pulls with that affix if the group works together.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLycanmonk-barthilas, post:10, topic:169142ā€]
Donā€™t touch Maul - I want a rage dump that hits like a truck for trivial content and idc that its on the GCD. [/quote]

I agree with almost all of your points, particularly bringing back Berserk and the replacement of Tiger Dash with a Thrash snare talent, but I canā€™t agree with leaving Maul as-is. The damage can stay the same, but it needs something else to warrant using it in endgame content, preferably something that adds defensive synergy (IDC if it temp. buffs a defensive stat., helps reduce a defensive cd by X seconds, or debuffs the raid boss in some meaningful way - just give it something to make me want to use it).

here is the thingā€¦

STACK UP ON VERSATILITY.
Itā€™s even more important that AGIā€¦
And even more important that iLvl.

I have gear guardian gear that can get me to 412 ilvl.
But I choose to stay at 408 so I can keep my 22% Vers.

I tested it out in a dungeonā€¦
412ilvl gear w/ 14% Versatility vs. 408 ilvl w/ 22% Versatility.
My mitigation was so much better.

A lot of people dont even know thisā€¦

Donā€™t gimp out on this stat.

This is not correct.

This is even less correct.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not exactly accurate. A lot of what you should gear around depends on the dungeon, the weekly affixes, and your group composition.

Were both runs with the same comp, same dungeon, same difficulty, same affixes? Did you pull the dungeon in the same way or were there aspects of the two runs that were different that could account for your perception that it ā€œwas betterā€?

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ i ran it exactly the same.
I can solo heroic dungeons. Soā€¦ I just went into AD Heroic andā€¦ tested it out. It only takes a few minutes to know exactly what is better.

I put on 3x tier 3 w/ 411 gearā€¦ and I was losing hp A LOT faster than my 408 gear. I had a lot less AGI and way more Versatility and I could take a lot more hits.

Are you trying to become the biggest troll on drood forums? Why do you pester everyone? Is it on purpose or do you really believe in what you say?

Agility directly affects your armor through Ironfur. It is by far the most important stat. That, and ilvl gives both armor, agility, and stamina, the latter of which increases healing from FR.

Vers is a good stat, and for M+ you should be stacking haste and vers. But itā€™s not ā€œbetter than ilvlā€ or ā€œbetter than agiā€

Everyone can solo heroic dungeons. Theyā€™re heroic dungeons.

Ever considered it could be the inner rings that could also be impacting that. Your armory shows you have Resounding Protection, Gemhide, and Vampiric Speed, what does your 411 gear set use?

1 Like

2x vampric spread, ablative shielding, blood siphon