Remove Post

Please remove post

Yo I’m still hunting

Hit me up! Looking for a raid team!

Looking yall! Lemme join the team

Lf a team to join

Hey there Jonpocalypse, Gratz of Nordrassil is looking to recruit a few M+ tanks. We won’t ask you to swap to DPS because we have plenty of that. But we need a few more tanks looking to push high keys.

Let me know if you wanna chat. And good luck either way.

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Looking for mythic team

No one needs a tank?

Looking! Keeping options open just in case

Keeping options open! Any tanks needed?

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 9/10H Castle Nathria (we took 2 weeks off because of the holidays) we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to start our push into mythic.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

I’m assuming you’re looking for a tank since you’re posting? What’s the trial process?

hit me up with my btag or disc? if that works

Added you on disc

Bump for options

Hi There < Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tuesday.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Really looking for a tanking spot only. Feel free to message me here everyone or add my discord

Afternoon bump

Morning bump

Bumping today!