Tich DOWN AGAIN for 3 days now

…and I thought never having to wait in a queue for launch was a good perk! Dead server ftw. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, it took me 10 tries to get my anima from the Brawl and non-Epic BG last night. We were getting blown up.

1 Like

I’ll miss the 5 minute queues, but I will not miss losing randoms in 5 minutes while standing in the GY and having it take half-dozen tries to get a daily.

Who queues constant pre-mades into non-rated content? I never see any calls for that on my server. I mean our guild does once in a while but half of them aren’t even regular pvp’ers.

1 Like

Right, but at least when someone says “Hey, I wonder if the game developers have any information on this. Wait, let me check their website!” they have a decent chance of finding it.

When it’s been twittered then you have less chance to find the information since you have to guess at which social media site they’re using, then guess at their official account there. Just put a handy link to the information right on your website.

2 Likes

remember to always blame faceless ddos kids. never take responsibility for your own horrible business decisions.

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed, I’m on Stormrage with no problems.

1 Like

They always use that twitter account. It’s easier than searching the forum.

But not easier to find than typing worldofwarcraft.com, is it? Just put the post in a link right at the top. Done.

Burning Blade and all related realms are down as well.

Yes, it is.

Trumpist probably burning something in Huston Texas

Yep. I hope everyone learned their lesson from Classic launch.

Tich’s reputation precedes it.

I consider WoWhead to be Blizzards official support site tbh.

Fools should have known better than to join a known streamer server.

DDoS is the supposed culprit behind Revendreth being unplayably laggy (demon hunters can’t get a double jump off) since reset, on Ysondre.

Classic never gets DDOS’d.

Use your website for news and updates not worthless twatter, Blizzard you morons.

Delete your twitter, Blizzard.

Can we stop necroing threads? We get it, you’re upset. Don’t need to post everywhere about it.