Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

For you, perhaps.

I’d hardly call the mount “useless”. It’s completely changed The Maw for me and made it so much less tedious and un-fun. The toy, title, mount, and pet were well worth the time spent for me. :woman_shrugging:

I kind of gave up on Torghast when I realized the loot was temporary. I mean I solo’d a rare lich on my mage and found a polymorph for maw rats but it vanished after I left the instance. Since I can’t really take anything away from Torghast I’ve given up on doing it completely…hic!

i mean even if i ever get the mount, im still ONLY going to the maw for my souls the 2 non group venari weeklies and maybe a calling if it comes up. So about an hour of gameplay per week.

Theres just not really enough compelling content there. Now if blizz added wq’s that were worthwhile that could make a more compelling reason to visit the maw often and therefore try to get the mount. Still doesnt make torgast any more fun for those who are relegated to 5-10% of a boss fight because power inbalance

I don’t necessarily disagree with you. All I do there are the callings that come up, all 3 weeklies (don’t usually need a group for the one, there’s always a ton of folks there), and an occasional daily if I happen upon it while doing one of those things.

But the mount is a unique looking one (even if not a unique skeleton) and can be used anywhere. Plus we don’t know what they will add to the area, or if they will add anything, in future patches.

For me, the challenge was part of the reward. And I did it with a friend (not a full 5 person group of strangers, just one friend that I enjoy playing with) so it was fun. We laughed and watched how ridiculous some of the powers were (are) and just made a fun time out of it. :woman_shrugging:

Like most things, it is as fun as you make it. If you walk in with a rotten apple in your mouth, it’s going to be a bad experience. I choose to make lemonade out of the lemons that are Torghast in general and just have a good time while adding a few things to my collections.

What? more damned grindy content. No thanks.

1 Like

Judging by how it’s going for my warlock, you probably need to be in the 210+ item level range to clear all 8 layers.

Late to the party, but my main is 188 (I haven’t been bothered with upgrading my legendary past 210 or doing more M+) and just cleared all 8 layers (grouped up) earlier this week without buying a carry. Now that I’m done with TC, I can focus on the other wings.

Bro this thread is like seven months old.

Yea so is an expansion feature that they spoke about quite heavily, and its already irrelevant …

Why necro this trash, dude? Don’t care if you’re being sarcastic or genuine.

Why cry over a necro’d forum post though ?

this didn’t age well

1 Like

Broken promises as usual :frowning:

I like Torghast :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Twisting corridors though …

Because it’s literally against the forum rules lmao

True but still its relevant criticism and I always hear how people are disappointed with what twisting corridors was advertised as and what it ultimately became.

Don’t ban me for this though Blizzard I’m one of your 10 loyal remaining customers !!

Promises made, promises (not) kept.

MBGA.

1 Like

This topic will close 2 months after the last reply.

why wasn’t it closed like other inactive posts?

Why necro this when we’re all waiting for more 9.1.5 news?

1 Like

RIP twisting corridors 9.0 - 9.1, you could have been so much more just like Islands and Warfronts …