🔴[H] 8/12M 478 Rdruid/Balance LF Guild [Illidan]

Looking for a progressive raiding guild that’s active outside of raids.

So first off some things about myself I started mythic raiding back in Legion but wasn’t really on a server with a high enough drive for endgame raiding so didn’t achieve anything worth posting. Going into BFA I decided to swap servers and join a progressive mythic raiding guild. We got CE in Uldir and I ended up picking up the Healing Officer {reins] at the end of Uldir. Going into a Healing Lead position was a great experience overall. Cause of this I ended up studying the fights more in depth and enjoy looking through logs to be able to better understand the fights patterns before I even start progression.

I particularly enjoy healing but able to flex into dps spec if needed. Going into Shadowlands I plan on maining a Druid with my alts as a Paladin/Shammy and will be keeping them up-to-date for specific raiding scenarios and personal enjoyment [Links and Contact Info Below.]

Cloak Resistance 62
Neck Level 89

• Uldir 8/8 CE
  • Battle For Dazar’alor 9/9 CE
  • Crucible Of Storms 2/2 AOTC
  • Eternal Palace 7/8 M
  • Ny’alotha 8/12 M

Warcraftlogs h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/vacarus
Mythic+ h ttps://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Vacarus
(some logs are private and will send them when requested and or during interviews.)

Preferred raid days/time

Tuesday-Friday Open to more days Times are flexible

Btag Tearocki#1475
Discord Tearocki#3184

Actually the best healer i’ve ever played with. I healed with him in BoD and EP.

Actually just nuts.

Hi Vacarus! If you’re interested in playing with a bunch of great people over on Magtheridon Alliance, we would love to talk with you! We’re 9/12 with ilg to 3%. Here’s the link to our forum post for more information. Feel free to add Atrianna#1646 in game on bnet or Atrianna#6536 on discord to chat further. Hope to hear from you soon!

Great R Druid, big pumper

All around great preson and player, committed to constantly bettering himself. Great addition to any raid team.

I’ll miss you bb

How have you not snatched up this gem yet?

Bumping back to the top!

We’re 9/12m and looking for ranged dps for the rest of prog. All you need to do is get in touch with us! Contact info is below. Added you on bnet

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

9/12M NYA
7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

Bumping too the top!

Giving this a bump!

Bumping it up!