8/12M 473 Fury Warrior LF new home

Hi! Due to unfortunate RL circumstances I am looking for a new guild. I am looking for anytime between 6-10p est, possibly later on Wednesday and Thursday. If you have any questions please contact me through the BNet or Discord info below. :slight_smile:

Bnet: Aceofblades#11930
Discord: Ace#5568

Still looking!

Hey Malace!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hi Malace,

I think our raid hours may be what you’re looking for. A have a lot of folks who like to raid early because of work schedule etc. Our schedule is 7-10pm EST Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’ve dropped our guild spam below so you can have a look. If you’re interested, you can apply at the app in the linked guild spam, or contact me on bnet (Klik#1399) to learn more

Not sure if this works for you but hit us up if you’re at all interested!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 9/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:

12/12 H Nyalotha

9/12 M Nyalotha (Ilgynoth is almost dead!)

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply, but we are full on certain classes. We need N’Zoth ready players that have the gear and practice they need to push the last few bosses on mythic. At this time, we cannot help you gear or get experience.

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hello Malace
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet