8/12 boomkin/hpriest/hunter looking for a new home!

Hello! After my guild I progged with in BoD/EP fell apart, I’ve struggled to find a place to call home. The guild I’m currently with has a lot of great folks, but isn’t the right fit for me.

What I’m looking for:

• a guild that ends raid by 1 am EST (10 pm PST). This is a little flexible, as I work from home and make my own hours, though I prefer not to be up all hours of the night.
  • an established guild with an active m+/social community outside of raiding. I’m online a lot and love running +15 and up keys, or just chilling with guildies in discord.
  • alliance. Nothing against horde. it’s just that 95% of my friends play alliance. I’d consider faction swapping one of my toons for an amazing guild, but yeah, prefer to stay ally!
  • a mythic raiding guild. I got AotC week one. I’m not interested in raiding heroic. I want the challenge of mythic raiding.

What you’ll get:

• an active and dedicated player. I am online a lot. I keep my main and alts all geared and ready to go. Cloaks at max level, 470+ ilvl. Necks all 82+. Complete +15’s every week on all my toons.
  • a player with mythic raiding experience. I have raided every tier of BfA and Legion. I went 6/8M in EP and am currently 8/12M on my druid this tier. I absolutely love raiding and always come prepared with knowledge of fights, consumables, and a positive attitude. I review logs after every raid and am always striving to improve my gameplay.
  • a team player. No drama llamas here. Willing to help outside of raid with gearing, completing weekly keys, etc. I’m human. I sometimes get frustrated during raid, but I don’t ever vent/rage aloud. If I have concerns or suggestions, I will whisper an officer or the RL later.

My main this expansion is a balance druid (currently 8/12M with knowledge on the later fights as well). I also have my holy priest (mained during Legion) that I am incredibly comfortable playing. I’m okay at shadow if a flex dps/healer is needed. I also have my BM hunter, which is a new alt (470+ ilvl and 82 neck though). My experience on hunter is limited but I enjoy it and am always log diving and researching ways to improve. All are geared and ready for mythic raiding. I would raid on any/all of these toons. Whatever is needed for the group!

Days are completely flexible. I work from home and have the luxury of making my own schedule.

Logs available upon request.

If you think I’d be a good fit for your guild, please reach out to me. My bnet is Gigi#1566 and my discord is Gigi#4411.

Hey there! Motivate me on Whisperwind is looking for a few more people to join our raid team. We are currently 6/12M and raid Tuesday/Sunday 8-11 CST. Give us a look!

Motivate me-Whisperwind [A] is a semi-hardcore but chill raiding guild that strives for the highest quality of progression at a reasonable pace. We raid Tuesday/Sunday 8-11 CST. Our team is light-hearted in nature while maintaining focus on progression.

Us Motivated are a bunch of regular folks that all come together to reach a level none of us can reach alone. We are all in this together and a lot of us have been together in one form or another for a number of years.

Motivate me strives to provide both a positive outlook and a stable environment: a good ‘home’ if you will. Because of that, we encourage our current team to weigh in on the trial process. While the process itself might be shorter than others, we all have our lives inside and out of WoW. Everyone has a voice here and any action taken is meant to have the best interests in mind for the entirety of our home.

We also offer guild repairs, flasks, food, healing pots, and vantus runes where appropriate for raiding. We require raiders to come prepared and ready to raid with gear appropriately gemmed and enchanted and to provide their own pots. Since we rely on the guild bank to fund such things, donations of materials are always appreciated, but not required.

See wowprogress for a full detailed list of our current needs, but will always consider exceptional applicants of all classes/roles. Brief notes on our needs are:

Currently Recruiting:

• Healer
  • Exceptional players of all other classes/specs

Raid: Tuesday/Sunday 8-11 CST
Alt Night: Not required. Wednesday 8 CST. Appropriately geared/prepared alts and friends are welcome. Opt-in invite
Mythic Plus: Not required, but encouraged so as to not worry about your weekly key and to build stronger connections within our home. Thursday 8 CST. Opt-in invite.

Required Addons:

• DBM/Bigwigs (Whichever you prefer)
  • Angry Assignments
  • WeakAuras2
  • RCLootCouncil

If you are interested in joining, please add me on discord or in game and I will invite you to our channel (Discord: Muffen#1276 / Btag: DSho#11343)

Hey Gigi,

We’re looking for a skilled RDPS for our team and think we might be a good fit. A bit later than you wrote but we’ve got a good environment all the same. Hope if you’re interested we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/12M Ny’alotha 8/8M EP is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: None
  • Melee DPS: None
  • Range DPS: Hunter, Boomkin
  • Healers: Monk

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

I reached out to a few guilds. Still haven’t made any decisions yet though! :slight_smile:

Hi there! i added you on discord but thought i would leave our info aswell!

Resident Kabuki Theatre

Current Progression
8/12 Mythic Nyalotha (Raden at 15%)
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. We are looking for
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Any exceptional Melee or Ranged DPS

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in Nyalotha!

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in this final tier of BfA and into Shadowlands. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

I know it’s a very small chance, but just in case you decide to go Horde, here’s our info! Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 6/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there, if you’re interested in semi-hardcore and want to go horde on a toon we might be a good fit. We’re looking for ranged dps, but any strong dps would be considered.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

If you are willing to play until 2am EST we would be happy to include whatever you prefer playing (can take the hunter but we currently have 3 full time)

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 6/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey there Jemmy! I’d love to chat with you regarding a spot. If you prefer boomkin, we would definitely be interested. Here’s our info below, please add me if we sound like a good fit.

Currently 11/12M , 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hi Jemmy. We’re looking for ranged DPS for Ny’Alotha progression, 8/12 at the moment. We would be interested in you on your boomkin. We are horde, but I thought I’d reply just on the off chance you wanted to give us a try. All you need to do is get in touch with us! Contact info is below

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

8/12M NYA, 2 organs down on Ilgynoth
7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426