Hello! After my guild I progged with in BoD/EP fell apart, I’ve struggled to find a place to call home. The guild I’m currently with has a lot of great folks, but isn’t the right fit for me.
What I’m looking for:
- a guild that ends raid by 1 am EST (10 pm PST). This is a little flexible, as I work from home and make my own hours, though I prefer not to be up all hours of the night.
- an established guild with an active m+/social community outside of raiding. I’m online a lot and love running +15 and up keys, or just chilling with guildies in discord.
- alliance. Nothing against horde. it’s just that 95% of my friends play alliance. I’d consider faction swapping one of my toons for an amazing guild, but yeah, prefer to stay ally!
- a mythic raiding guild. I got AotC week one. I’m not interested in raiding heroic. I want the challenge of mythic raiding.
What you’ll get:
- an active and dedicated player. I am online a lot. I keep my main and alts all geared and ready to go. Cloaks at max level, 470+ ilvl. Necks all 82+. Complete +15’s every week on all my toons.
- a player with mythic raiding experience. I have raided every tier of BfA and Legion. I went 6/8M in EP and am currently 8/12M on my druid this tier. I absolutely love raiding and always come prepared with knowledge of fights, consumables, and a positive attitude. I review logs after every raid and am always striving to improve my gameplay.
- a team player. No drama llamas here. Willing to help outside of raid with gearing, completing weekly keys, etc. I’m human. I sometimes get frustrated during raid, but I don’t ever vent/rage aloud. If I have concerns or suggestions, I will whisper an officer or the RL later.
My main this expansion is a balance druid (currently 8/12M with knowledge on the later fights as well). I also have my holy priest (mained during Legion) that I am incredibly comfortable playing. I’m okay at shadow if a flex dps/healer is needed. I also have my BM hunter, which is a new alt (470+ ilvl and 82 neck though). My experience on hunter is limited but I enjoy it and am always log diving and researching ways to improve. All are geared and ready for mythic raiding. I would raid on any/all of these toons. Whatever is needed for the group!
Days are completely flexible. I work from home and have the luxury of making my own schedule.
Logs available upon request.
If you think I’d be a good fit for your guild, please reach out to me. My bnet is Gigi#1566 and my discord is Gigi#4411.