8/10m XP Venhyr Hpal looking for trial!

Title might be a little misleading, I was raid leader for my guild before we had to disband due to attendance issues. I played boomkin at that time but want to swap to Holy Pally. I havent raided a ton on holy pally, however know I can perform well given the chance. I am Venthyr and caught up on renown etc. 223 ilvl, all im asking for is a trial and I know I can perform well. Add Yetiss#11124 if interested.

Leaving our spam! We would like to add another holy pally for council

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Sargaras-[A] 7/10 M LF H Pally
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s+

Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528

Hey Yetis!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Howdy Yetis,

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal-PST that is currently recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid content. Our goal is to make that push to CE while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Mythic Raid Recruitment

• DPS: Ranged. (Moonkin, mage, hunter, Ele Shaman)
  • Healers: Holy pally / Mistweaver

Raid Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks … and yes, we pre-pot.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Kahon (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

Hey! We just started prog on SLG! [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Hi Yetis,

We are looking to add a solid hpal to our raid core. I think you would fit in really well with our guild. I also play venthyr hpal and I think we’d make a strong team. Here’s some quick info about us.

< Bros with Banjos >
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull] - 7/10 Mythic CN
Mythic Raid: Tues/Thurs, 8-11 PM, EST
(Optional Heroic Raid: Mon, 8 PM, EST)

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, consistently achieving Cutting Edge. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Nyalotha and got Cutting Edge. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every raid tier, while maintaining our 2-day a week raid schedule.

If you are interested, please contact our main recruitment officer, Windcaster, in Discord or in-game. Thanks!

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853
Bros with Banjos Discord: https://discord.gg/bGwXVfRfcW