8/10m WW/Warlock lf guild

As the title reads I’m looking for a guild to get CE with! I’ve progged nearly all of KT with my former guild (9/10m) and am looking for a new home. I could no longer make their Friday raid time which is why I left.

I haven’t killed Guardian on WW (7/10m), and I haven’t killed Fatescribe on Lock (7/10m). Lmk! thanks in advance.

Worth noting I played Lock early on in the tier, then pretty much switched to WW full time. I still know how to play lock and have been running keys (20’s mostly) so I’m good to go on both, however would prefer to find a home as WW seeing as thats my “main” these days. Also have a fully geared 247 sub rogue thats 3/10m with blue mythic logs.
disc: Lakez#1000

Lock - “Lakezz - Tichondrius”
WW - “Lakez - Tichondrius”

Hi Lakez,

I added you on discord, but here is our recruitment post as well!

Good luck in your search!

hey, would love to chat with you

Hey there! If you’d be interested in coming to Thrall, Indomitable is recruiting. We are currently 9/10M and we raid Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-12am EST. Let me know if you’d be interested!

I already added you on discord so if you want to talk more, just message me on there :slight_smile:

Mershme#7317

Hey Lakez,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (7/10M SoD, 9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.