8/10M Warlock Looking to Finish CE & Permanent Home

Found a guild - thanks!

1 Like

Hey Danvash.

If you are open to going Horde I´d love to have you in our roster, you have the same mentality as us in wanting to work for the kills and I respect that.

We’re on Area 52 and raid T/Th 8-11 est with Sunday optional Sales or Heroic alt runs. We have one night on Sire and got to P2 a few times.

If you are interested, feel free to drop us an application at the link below

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

If not, I wish you all the best and props on your mindset.

We have 1 Full Time Spot opening up for Sire Progression & 9.1. We are solid group of raiders that have forged this raid team together by raiding every week for going on 5 years. Preference is Night Fae Affliction Loc or an Unholy/Frost DK ,but will consider any talented,committed player. We killed SLG last week and started Sire this week and are already into the 2nd phase. Raid days and times are Tues & Wed 5:45 Pacific or 8:45 EST is when we start forming up. First pull is at the top of the hour. Friday 6 Pm Pacific (9 pm EST). We raid for 3 hours each night. We provide Cauldron, Feast, Runes, Oils, Pots, Repairs, and a solid raid environment. Discord only Horse#5014 or our Raid Leader Thoir #Zeack4162. We will consider any exceptional player as well.We are losing a good friend and top notch player (baby inc) so this is a full time spot for CE , reclear ,and 9.1. If you need help with the server transfer/faction change, I can help. If you have a strong raiding history but not as far us progression wise ,please feel free to reach out to me. Thank You, Horse GM of Braveheart US Silvermoon and Mok’Nathal (Drak’thul, Hydraxis, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Skywall, and Terenas are “connected” ).

Hey man, sorry to see you have that many pulls with no kill - We are 10/10 M on a 2 day schedule (3 during the first month of a new tier) LF a Warlock to come in and pump. Looking at your logs I think you would be a good fit.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

MELEE
WARRIOR - HIGH

RANGED
ELEMENTAL - HIGH
WARLOCK - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer
Coalbear#1141 - Healing Lead/Officer

We’d be interested! 9/10 team here, w/ sire to the middle of p2. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on A-Proudmoore. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

Hey I’m with the guild Edgy Noun, 10/10M US 265 Horde-Bleeding Hollow, we are looking for good ranged dps and was wondering if maybe you would be interested. If you are, my bnet is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you want to talk more.

If you don’t find what you’re looking for, we’re on P2, which I know you said wasn’t far enough, but I assume it doesn’t hurt to leave the contact. GL!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Danvash! We got CE a couple weeks ago and are looking for some more strong raiders. Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 5-8 pm PST (8-11 pm EST). For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p and/or add me on btag: AROSE#1208 or discord: Sagrada#4734. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Danvash,

You sound like you’d be a great fit for the mentality of our guild. We’re a 9/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re working on p2 Denathrius and would love a solid warlock to add to our main roster (not a bench spot!). If interested, hit up one of us below and we can chat:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hey man, not sure how you’d feel about coming over to the horde side but I am with Ignores Mechanics-Illidan. We are currently 10/10M and actively reclearing/preparing for 9.1 and are looking for a warlock to fill a role and to actively push into 9.1 with. We are a late night guild, we raid at 11pm-2 Am central time, if this is something that you think could work or that would interest you go ahead and add my disc Bsiedel#4362

Hey Danvash,

I saw that you were looking for a guild still progging. We are 8/10M best pull 20%. Didnt see what times you prefer but we raid. Tues/Thur 6pm-9PST Also Short night Till CE Wednesday 6:30pm-8:30pm.

Feel free to add me: Discord: bobthemad#5907 Btag: lolsaywhat#11575

Hey Danvash we are looking for a solid warlock to finish CE this tier as well as future tiers and I think you could be a solid addition to our core team. I will post our guild info below. If you are willing to go horde please reach out if you are interested or have any questions.

About us :

< Ethos > A new guild created by former Mythic raiders aiming to achieve cutting edge throughout Shadowlands. Currently 10/10 heroic, and 9/10 Mythic, looking for exceptional players that want to push both raid and m+ content. We are a group of degenerates that all love to have a good time, and enjoy playful banter/memeing as much as the next guild, however, we strongly want to avoid overly toxic behavior (constant complaining, negative attitude, harassing other guild mates ect.)

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 5pm-8pm Server (8-11 est) - required mythic raids
sun 5-8 server (8-11 est) - optional alt/drunk/fun raids

Recruiting

We are recruiting the following classes for mythic prog. If you have exceptional logs/mechanical skills please reach out.

Tank: FULL
Healer: FULL
Melee: UH DK
Range: Lock

Notes: If your class is not listed here but you have exceptional logs, Please feel free to still apply, we may be able to find room.

Contact
If you have any questions please contact one of the officers listed below and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

----------------------------------------------
In Game: Rohkk
Discord: Bob the tomato#0964
Bnet: Bobthetomato#1875
In Game: Zallek
In Game: Occidi, Morrathi
Discord: Occidi (Zeík)#8251

(A) T,W,F 9/10 M LF Aff Lock , DK , or Solid DPS for CE - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We want more excellent locks for CE progression!!

If you are interested in a long term home, hit me up and we can chat.

Levios#1714

Hey Danvash!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 9/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule, and we want a few raiders to fill the roster and progress on Denathrius with us! We are looking for a warlock specifically for Sire prog.

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Sern on Battle.net (Serntis#1505).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey we have 2 CE teams that could use a warlock, both raid Tues & Thurs… 1 is early noon-3pm EST, other is evening 7:30-10:30pm EST. Let me know if your interested!
Btag- Zhamieqns#1261

Hit me up if you can do 9pm-12am PST Wednesday Thursday Monday

Jljgaming#1325

Nap Time - Tichondrius is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, we are a competitive, fun loving group of people that are pushing towards achieving CE in every tier, with the hopes of obtaining higher US and world ranks in the next tiers to come. Currently recruiting all dps specs and classes.

On our first raid as a newly formed guild on January 8th, 2021, about a month and a half after Shadowlands released, we managed to clear 10/10H and 1/10M and have been progressing at a very steady rate since then. We managed to power through the first 8 bosses and have just recently cleared Stone Legion Generals to put us at 9/10M.

The guild is founded on semi-hardcore principles only being a 2 a night raid team. We expect people to come prepared to raid and to be on time (15 minutes before the raid). As this is our first tier we have had to overcome a few hurdles as a newly formed group, but with Sludge about to fall and CE in sight, we are confident that once we are more established going into future tiers, we will be able to achieve CE quicker and obtain higher rankings.

IN NEED OF: Warlock

Schedule:
Monday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Wednesday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Thursday - (9pm - 12am PST)

All consumes other than potions are provided to our raiders as well as repairs, and we use RC Loot Council to distribute tradeable gear in order to maximize our output and achieve CE as fast as possible.

We are also looking for M+ and PVP applicants as well to push higher keys and obtain higher rankings in RBGs. At the start of new tiers many groups will be running to push KSM and 1800-2100+ in RBGs in order to achieve the best possible loot.

If you are interested, please contact either of the 2 people below for more information. Thanks, hope to talk to you soon!

JLJGaming#1325