8/10M Spriest looking for new 2-3 day mythic raiding guild

Hi I have a lot of experience on SLG and I am looking to push for CE this tier and for the rest of the tiers in this expansion. My guild has recently stopped raiding and I would like to continue.

Willing to raid two to three days a week on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday starting anywhere from 7 - 9 EST for 3-4 hours. I would prefer to stay on Illidan.

Battle Tag IBtrollin#1197
Discord Tag slambrou#7390

Feel free to add me on bnet or message me on discord if you’re interested in having a conversation.

Thanks.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
SLG Prog-2nd Intermission Week2

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight
Range- Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey there! We are in dire need of a Spriest! Currently on SLG: [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS

Hey there Noidbolt!

I am one of the officers with Esoteric, we are an 8/10M guild on Illidan. We are currently on the third phase of SLG and recruiting a shadow priest to round out our roster. We raid Tuesday through Thursday from 9-12 CST.

The guild itself was formed in WoD and was top 300 US in WoD and Legion before taking a break during BFA. Most of the core has played together for 6+ years. We pride ourselves on being progression focused while maintaining a relaxed non-toxic raid atmosphere.

I’d love to chat more, I’ve added you on BNet / Discord. I look forward to connecting!

Battlenet: Silenthawk#1690
Discord: silentstalk#7319

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord- discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey!

I am from WDBM a 9/10M horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting ranged dps.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Hi I sent in my application let me know if you want to talk!