8/10M Druid LF CE Guild

Resto Druid here 8/10M LF a new home due to my guild disbanding due to attendance. Looking for a guild thats already 8/10 preferably. Anytime past 7PM CST and no later than 1AM, any day of the week is fine with me. I am willing to transfer factions and servers.
questions feel free to dm me

BNET Fluffykins#11264
DCORD Meepz#6086

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
SLG Prog-2nd Intermission Week2

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight
Range- Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey there Erisaru!

I am one of the officers with Esoteric, we are an 8/10M guild on Illidan. We are currently on the third phase of SLG and find ourselves in need of a resto shaman. We raid Tuesday through Thursday from 9-12 CST.

The guild itself was formed in WoD and was top 300 US in WoD and Legion before taking a break during BFA. Most of the core has played together for 6+ years. We pride ourselves on being progression focused while maintaining a relaxed non-toxic raid atmosphere.

I’d love to chat more, I’ve added you on discord. I look forward to connecting!

Battlenet: Silenthawk#1690
Discord: silentstalk#7319

Hi Erisaru! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Eri!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hey! We just hit 8/10M this week! [H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS