8/10M Lock LF guild

My guild has decided to stop raiding mythic and I’m looking for a new home. I’m looking for a CE oriented guild with similar or higher progression. As stated my lock is 8/10M with 224 ilvl. I do not mind server or faction transferring.

I’m available anytime between 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST (8:30 pm - 2 am EST) Sundays through Thursdays.

I pride myself on my mechanical play and my versatility. I try to learn every spec of my class, and I am willing to swap to different classes for the sake of the guild.

If interested please add DaemonMaster#1112 or leave a reply.

1 Like

Hey Furrylocke! hope you are doing fine. We could use another lock like you in the guild, I’ll leave the information down below. Enjoy!

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Shadow Priest high
Mage med
Warlock med

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11M Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Mastablastah#1100

Hi Furrylocke, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE next tier. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 7/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, Boomkin and Hunter
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

After nerf 8/10m 7-10 Est (Tues/Thurs) Zul’jin
I need to rep a few people that just don’t care enough to play at the level I need them if you think you can handle more slg prog i’ll take you hmu on discord if you are interested.

Discord: Claysthetics#9018

Hello there Furrylocke, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Locke!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

After Nerf 8/10M 

Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 8/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

Mage
Warlock
Demon hunter
Shadow Priest
Death Knight
Chicken

Schedule 

Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.

Contact Us 

The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
GodEmperorjong#0705 - Recruitment Officer

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Zul’Jin 10/10 H 6/10M (12/12M Nyalotha) is recruiting! We are pushing through Castle Nathria as fast a possible on 2 night schedule. We enjoy pushing m+ keys and doing arena and those who do not necessarily want to progress through raiding are also welcome to apply for m+ or just to be part of an active guild.

All classes are welcome to apply for a raid trial. In particular we are especially looking for casters (mage warlock boomkin especially), Warrior DPS and a Holy Paladin. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30PM to 11:30 PM server and sometimes we’ll have optional raids on Saturday nights at the same time.

At this time we have a lot of applicants and are willing to accept more but please know that raid spots are very competitive and that you need to be dedicated to being very skilled at your class/spec and raid mechanics in order to not be benched.

If this seems like a fit for you, please send a message to the recruiting officers below for information.

Darosent#1386

Hi Furrylocke,

We are recruiting dps (melee and ranged) and a holy paladin for CE progression.

Fallen Empire is a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but serious atmosphere. Toxic people need not apply. We’re always interested in recruiting solid players, irrespective of what our current recruitment needs are - if you like the sound of us, hit me up.

Raids are Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST
8/10 M - progging p3

Wowprogress: https ://www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply. wowaudit. com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Hey furrylocke, check out our spam below we’d love to chat!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting DPS for our mythic CE push, currently gearing up for FRESH Sire prog next week.

We are currently 9/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: Prefer UDK, Fire Mage, Ret Pally but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

good luck searching

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)