8/10M Holy Paly Looking for guild

Looking for a new guild.

8/10M currently, looking for a new home to finish out raid and Shadowlands. Looking for something around 7pst start, no weekends please. Horde Only.

Feel free to add me on bnet @ fudrud#1649

up this is 10 characters

Still looking

Hi Vibratadin! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

up to the top

up to the top we go (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

up to the top

still looking

still looking

I read you are looking for horde only, and if you have zero wiggle room then diregard.

7/10 M with 20% wipe on Sludge

SHIP IT - US Stormrage - Alliance

Tues / Thurs - 6pm-10pm PST

illmerica#1459

Team 8 | Horde US-Emerald Dream 10/10M CN (US#171), 12/12M NYA (US#215) is looking for exceptional players.
Times: Tues/Thursday 8:00p-12:00a CST (6:00p-10:00p PST)
Priority: Healers, Warlock, Boomkin, DK; all exceptional players encouraged to apply.
https://nascent.gg/join/team8

Hey Vibratadin,

I’ll post some info below.

Mana [Area 52] has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance and then said F#%# that and came back to Horde.

We are 5/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 10:30 pm thru 02:30 am (ST)

What we need: Mythic-oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) Paladin!
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Mage
Melee DPS; None

Please add:

Quixsis#1477 - GM
DoctorBlythe#1814 - Captain
imHi2U#1293 - DPS Section Leader

Or, submit an intake form. Remove the space after the h for the complete link.

h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/19CgMtSoCvygHYq54D1JxXvf3WTFfTRjrFCe0pTI9gl8/edit