8/10M Fire Mage LFG

Hello! My guild has called it quits this tier and I’m currently looking for a new guild to call home. I have 10 previous CE tiers under my belt, going back to the beginning of WoD. I have two tiers of raid leading experience as well.

I prefer to raid Tues - Thurs from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST. I am able to server transfer for the right fit, but will only play Horde.

Feel free to add me on Discord at Rez#1470 or leave your information below.

1 Like

Hello there Stanisce, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hey Stanisce, looking for a mage on our M Sire prog that starts Tuesday, hit us up! Just added you on discord

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting DPS for our mythic CE push, currently gearing up for FRESH Sire prog next week.

We are currently 9/10M and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in BFA-Nya.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

DPS: Prefer UDK, Fire Mage, Ret Pally but all strong DPS feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Aghinem#1620

Sumerian#1644

Hey Stan, would love to talk when you get a chance. Here is some info about our guild, and we are looking to add several new recruits.

Hey Stan, would love to get a chance to talk with you - 8/10M with SLG to p3. 6hrs a week Wed/thurs. Gonna leave spam below and best of luck in your search!

About us: Our guild was founded the 2nd week of shadowlands by a group of friends that have raided together for the past 7 years. Leadership has many past cutting edges under their belts but can no longer commit to the 12-16 hour schedules of the past. Everyone in the guild is looking to push CE while having a barrel of laughs at the same time.

Recruits: We are looking for individuals that want to push cutting edge on a lighter schedule than most guilds. We only raid two days a week and will never add a third. (on occasion we may go up to 10 minutes late if we think we can kill on the next pull)

Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs 6-9pm CST

Recruitment: Tank - Full
Healer (1x healer prefer Hpal or Disc Priest) All exceptional healers are welcome to apply
DPS: LF ranged dps exceptional players should apply or reach out

What we supply: All flasks, pots, repairs, vantus and oils are supplied by the guild.

Requirements:

• Come to raid prepared, fight researched and ready to go. Do no show up not knowing the mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s)
  • Weak Auras 2 is required for raid weakauras.
  • Have a working microphone, you do not have to speak unless asked upon.
  • Regularly attend raids or post out when you know you will be missed.
  • 18+ only

Apply here: https://forms.gle/D6HJ4aYL1ULH8Tdy5

Contacts for questions:
Gm - Knov - Fonzie#1383
General Information - Maluuqt - Maluu#1356
Recruitment Officer - Rylast - Rylast#1375 (discord)

Hi Stanice.

We are recruiting dps (melee and ranged) and a holy paladin for CE progression.

Fallen Empire is a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but serious atmosphere. Toxic people need not apply. We’re always interested in recruiting solid players, irrespective of what our current recruitment needs are - if you like the sound of us, hit me up.

Raids are Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST
8/10 M - progging p3

Wowprogress: https ://www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
Application: https ://apply. wowaudit. com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Still searching.

:mage:
[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there, Retirement Sanctuary would be interested in a mage. We’re currently 8/10M and just starting on SLG

We raid T/W/T 7:30 PM PST - 10:30 PM PST, if you’re interested send us an app on disc!