8/10M 226 Hunter LFGuild [H]

Battletag: RespawnBound#1567
Discord: Respawn#2938
Logs available upon request!

I have a lot of previous raid experience. Came back to this expansion after a break post Uldir to raid with some friends. I am a mechanically focused player who can be relied upon to do what it takes to kill a boss. Some of my lower parses are simply due to mechanics on fights (IE: Sunking - being part of first pedestal group or Council not having DK’s to grip in waiters for Multi-shot) but I am always open to criticism of my play as well and always believe people can improve. I am very savvy at looking through warcraftlogs and being able to analyze them, using that knowledge to help my own gameplay and look into strategies others are using.

I have previous experience as a Main Tank and some as a healer. I am open to re-rolling to different classes as well because I find it interesting to play different specs and am confident in my ability to pick up a class and play. I do prefer playing DPS with that being said.

I am open to server transfers. Cannot raid Saturday night due to commitments.

If you are looking for a reliable, mechanically sound DPS player with a good mind for the game, look no further.

Accidently posted on my Monk - this is my hunter.

Still looking!

If you are willing to help us finish off sludge…

Icelandic Gustavo Force
Stormreaver - Horde
7/10M
Sun/Wed 8:30-11:30pm CST

Willing to assist with transfer cost

Discord: otbdave#1437

Still LFG!

Still seeking a guild!

Hey Respawn,

Kind of an awkward time for recruitment because we’re on Sire prog but definitely looking to add people to the roster for next tier. If you’d like to discuss further add me on discord

Trax#5960

Best of luck :slight_smile:

Blarg Squad is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Respawn,

If you’re open to alliance and interested from the info below then I hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Respawnhunt,

I sent you a BTag request and wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 7/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

This is one of the best players out there. He raided with a top 50 guild as their main tank. A SOLID SOLID player that should be snapped up. Does his homework, can fill any role. SUPER nice guy, not toxic at all. Grab him while you can!