8/10M 225 R-Shaman LF Guild

After a grueling tier my guild decided that it wanted to call it a patch and stop raiding till 9.1 I still have the drive to keep pushing as I would really like to get CE. With that being said, I am really looking for a guild that is similar in progression to me.

I was the raid leader for my guild and always end up falling into that role, I guess I have a leadership mentality. However being a good leader I am just as good as a follower. I have been playing this game on and off since Vanilla launched and have been in multiple top 200 world guilds.

I took an extended break after Mists was done and warlords left a terrible taste in my mouth, returned for BFA for that to be short lived as well. So far I am really enjoying Shadowlands.

Times: I prefer tues/wed/thurs after 8pm EST it doesn’t matter if its a two or three night raid schedule as long as we progress and get CE before end of the tier.

Again my logs might look a little sub par because I was raid leading and raid leading as a healer is let’s say not very easy lol
Logs:
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/area-52/ezkeal
raider. io/ characters/us/area-52/Ezkeal

Discord: Ezkeal#2121
b-net: Ezkiel#1824

I look forward to hearing from you all, and thank you for your time!!

Still looking

Hi there! Check us out: