Or Guild444566

80% -
Thank you

Yo yo in an immediate need of an HPAL , would love to chat.

Hey Hey how are you! Take a look at my spam below I think we would be the perfect fit for you!

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

After our first week of raid we are 5/10M. If you look at our wowprogress you will see that we are 7/10M with Sludge and Council killed already that is due to the core group being 8/10M

Recruiting:
Looking for the following specific roles, but good players of any role my also apply

DPS:
DK(high prio)
Rogue
Boomkin(high prio)
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841
TEENY TREXXXXXXX#3656

Thank you. I’ll be in touch

If you’re willing to go back to council prog we got phase 3 our first night, looking to kill it on Monday, add ayy#11363 if interested

Hey Pachow,

We’re just about to the last pillar on sluggo and would love to talk more if you’re open to alliance and interested by the info below!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi Pachoww! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Macro#8904 on discord. We need a h pal immediately 0% wipe on slg we will kill it tuesday.Tuesday. guild is delusion on zuljin posted on a weird toon for some reason. Tuesday - Thursday 8- 11 est

Looking for a place to call home

SHIP IT - US Stormrage

7/10 M

Tues / Thurs 6pm-10pm PST

illmerica#1459 bnet

Area 52 - H - You miss every shot you don’t take. I’m looking for a hpal to move into sludgefist prog fresh with, 2 nights (tues and thurs) 9-12est. if times fit and you’re looking for community as well, please reach out.

Pootzz#1329 bnet
Poot#6195 discord

Id like to stay horde and Im looking for a guild that is about to kill SF or on slg

Id like to stay horde and Im looking for a guild that is about to kill SF or on slg

Hey Pachoww,
We’re a 7/10M (close to 8/10) Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re looking for a healer and ranged dps and would be very interested in your paladin. Hit us up on bnet or discord below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

I’m looking to stay horde! thank you

Hey there

If you’re still looking, our guild (Raiding Rainbow - Horde - Tichondrius) raids 6:30-9:30 Tuesday / Thursday, and we’re currently 6/10M (we only started M raiding ~ 6 weeks ago, excluding first two bosses). If you have any interest, please add me on discord (Infin#1525) and we can chat more.

BUMPSKI pew pew pew

is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US.
Raid Times
Our raid times are as follows:
Tuesday 7-10pm CST
Wednesday 7-10pm CST
Thursday 7-10pm CST
Monday 7-10pm CST
Contact Information
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Vigil_Raiding
Battle.net ID: Tjuice#1677 / Skyyre#1744 / Cato#1898