8/10M 224 ilvl Holy Paladin LFG

Hey I got your battle net FR but for some reason your not showing up on my list so add my on discord, Dez#1909

Quitting in a Month (7/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

56% Sludgefist

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- DeathKnight, Windwalker, Rogue
Range- Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock
Healer- Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579

Hey, we are recruiting for a Holy Paladin, to replace ours who is leaving this week. We are currently p3 on SLG at about 30~%. It should die this week or early next week. We can get you in for some M Sire progression or kill range SLG if you’d like.

Our raid times are 9-12 pm Est Tues - Thursday. We have an optional Sales Community aligned raid day on Monday at 9:30 - 12. If you’re interested add me on btag at Garrazo#1224. We’d love to have you.

Vice [H] Area-52 is looking for a holy paladin.

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 8-11pm CST

Progression:
8/10M

Bnet Contact:
Gub#1148

Hey, our guild is recruiting and while we are only 5/10M, we think you would be a great fit!

Guild: Sunken Ship (5/10M)

Server: Tichondrius

Faction: Horde

< Sunken Ship > is a new guild recruiting mythic raiders, but we are not new to raiding. Our team is a semi-hardcore team with the goal of achieving cutting edge in Shadowlands and have fun doing it. We started back in Uldir with the progression of 7/9 M and then progressed through BoD 8/9 M. We took a break afterwards and decided to return for Shadowlands with some of our core raiders. We are recruiting fresh faces to join us for the return! A group of diverse people from all over the world. We are also open to casual players who just want to be in a community of players. LGBTQ+ friendly. Come join a team that knows when to get serious about pushing content and knows how to have fun!

PROGRESS

Castle Nathria (5/10 M / 10/10 H / 10/10 N)

RAID TIMES

Tuesday & Wednesday

8 to 11PM central (6 to 9PM PST)

RECRUITMENT

We are looking for exceptional DPS & heals.

CONTACT

BNet: Badmongol#1477 / Discord: Cred#3567 (GM & Raid Lead)

BNet: Blanc#11291 / Discord: Blanc#0008 (Officer)

Hey Coxoff,

We’re looking to add a holy Pally to our roster and hope to talk more soon if you think we’d be a good fit from the info below!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin/ Shaman

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Maw Walkers is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US Bleeding Hollow(Horde).

We raid Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11est.

Recruitment needs:
Any exceptional dps
Disc Priest/Holy Pally/Resto Shaman

Maw Walkers is a newer guild that was formed after the raid tier released, by a group who wanted to raid more seriously. We are well into Mythic at this point and our goal for this raid tier is Cutting Edge! We are in search of like minded individuals who share that same goal.

Add Yetiss#11124, Kellerdotexe#1413 Fluffykins#11264 or Aluko#1218 if interested in joining or if you have any questions!

Hey Coxoff,

We’re an 8/10M Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST, looking specifically for a holy pally or resto shaman. Would love to chat with you:
Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hi there! My guild is Syzygy-Sargeras, on alliance, and we’re currently 8/10M. We are looking for a main healer so that some of our flex healers can focus more on dps. We’d be very interested in talking if you feel that our community may be a good fit for you! I’ve linked our recruitment post below, please feel free to reach me anytime on discord at Liji#3895

One way or another I hope you find a guild you can be happy in and want to contribute to!

[A] Syzygy 8/10M Fri/Sat 10pm-2am CST Recruiting

Hello Coxoff! I’m reaching out regarding our weekend mythic team 1. Here is our guild spam below. I would love to talk to you regarding a healer position.

[H] 8/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Seeking Healer Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey, we’re 7/10M, a few <5% wipes to Sludgefist enrage last Thursday and yesterday with 1-2 dead too early, and our Holy Paladin quit for irl reasons starting this week. I very much hope/expect we’ll down it Thursday. I quite enjoy the atmosphere here – add me or put in an app if you’re interested in joining the club.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 7/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on the last few bosses with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Team 8 | Horde US-Emerald Dream 10/10M CN (US#171), 12/12M NYA (US#215) is looking for exceptional players.
Times: Tues/Thursday 8:00p-12:00a CST (6:00p-10:00p PST)
Priority: Healers, Warlock, Boomkin, DK; all exceptional players encouraged to apply.
https://nascent.gg/join/team8

Hey Cox,

I’m from Hottub Wow Machine Two and we recently got 8/10M down! Looking for some skilled players to round out the roster and we have a high priority on healers. Looks like it’d be a good fit.

We have a chill, friendly, environment with a mind towards progression when its go time.

Open to have a chat see if it could work out. Lemme know.

*naysayer#5570 (discord)
*naysayer#2652 (bnet)

Unrivaled on Thrall is 9/10 M and looking for an H pal.

Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est
Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm Est

Palculees- Bnet: Creon#1725, Discord: Palculees#8876
Xeva- Bnet: ISoul#1883, Discord: Xeva#0752

Located on Emerald Dream- Alliance- US
10/10H, 6/10M, Semi-hardcore guild currently recruiting healers and all dps. CE/Glad led seeking to add skilled players to our roster.
We raid Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm CST

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey!
Blokez here with on Stormrage. 7/10M tue/thur 9pm EST - 12pm EST.
Just wondering if you still interested in finding a new home or if you’re already decided on what’s next for you.

Please let me know. You can reach me via my BTAG : Bloke#11992

If i don’t hear from ya, best of luck!

10/10m - dkg on tich -

Hi! My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin and we are 9/10 M just starting Sire progression. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00 ET. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to me on discord at Avare#2045 .

Hey,

Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: 1-2 Ranged DPS & 1 Healer
Progression: 6/10 Mythic /w Council on the cusp of death

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).