8/10M 224 Holy Priest w/ Shadow OS LF Guild

Multi tier CE priest looking for a new home. CE Archimonde, Xavius, Guldan, KJ, Argus. Raided around the US150-250 level by the end of Legion, then took a break during BFA due to school.

I strongly prefer to play holy, but will play disc as needed. I would rather play shadow as an off spec.

Currently 8/10M with SLG dead. Experience to pillar 4 on Sludge and P2 on Sire.

I’d prefer a 3 night weekday schedule, I’m available between 5-11pm Pacific (8-2am Eastern).

I also have a 217 venthyr hpal alt.

Discord: Daniika#0695

7-11pm CST(5-9pm PST) - Good luck in your search!
[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Quitting in a Month (8/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)
2nd Intermission < 2Weeks of Prog

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Closed
Melee- Deathknight, DemonHunter, Rogue
Range- Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer- Exceptional Applicants
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Application Form
Battlenet.

• Loupy#1350, Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579