8/10H Warlock LF Home

Ello. Quit PvE for about a month or 2, wanting to get back in to it. Have about 10-15 pulls on Sylv. Love keys and PvP, but activity doesn’t terribly matter as the game is at a halt atm. Just wanting a home, really. Can raid 7pm-midnight CST every day except sundays(preferably, exception can be made). Going to main warlock/DK the rest of the expansion. Wanting AOTC/maybe dabble in mythic. Will change for the right fit.

Hello Melinle

I am Cadenza of the guild Agile Peacocks and have taken interest in your post. We are a PvE guild consisting of working adults who, just like you are looking for a place to call home. Your goals align with ours as we’re looking for a community of like minded adults who wanna hang out in and outside of WoW and kill bosses. If you are looking to dabble in Mythic raiding we may be the place for you, so I will be posting our website. Check out our Wowprog if you wanna get to know more about us; our contact info can also be found there. <3

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there, as of right now we arent doing any raiding until 9.2, but I’ll still drop our information incase.

Our group is a group that intends to achieve AOTC and continue farming the toer until the next, doing m+ and the achievement meta to keep it interesting. Past 2 expansions we’ve been in other guilds trying to chase mythic content, only to burn ourselves out pretending to be something we weren’t, mythic raiders. Looking to just enjoy raiding again with new friends so we decided to revive our guild and be just heroic oriented.

Our raid times are 9-11PM EST Tuesday/Wednesday

My battletag is GaryOak#1116 and discord is Jordon#7266 and I’ll be on every night until 9.2 looking for players to raid with us.

Hello Melinle! I am the GM of an Alliance guild on stormrage. We raid on Thursdays from 9:00pm to 12:00am for fun, and we progress on Fri and Sat 9:30 pm to 12:30 am eastern time. We are currently have 2 dps spots open. We are motivated and serious about achieving AOTC, but we do it in a laid back environment! When we get AOTC the goal is to go to mythic but not progress, basically to just mess around and have some fun in there! We would love to have you as an addition to our team! Please reach out to me either on discord amereigna#5161 or on Btag DireRaven#1113911 as I think you would be a perfect fit for our team and I would love to chat and answer any questions you might have about our family! Looking forward to hear from you!

Hey Mel! I won’t overload you with spam, but here’s our link, check us out! I think you’d be a great fit! https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/peachy🍑-a-stormrage-recruiting-for-92/1145025/8

Greetings Melinle!

You sound perfect for our guild! We are in need of a warlock, we are a steady AOTC guild that dabbles in mythic, and we have raid times that fit your schedule.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 9/10H, 1/10M

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Melinle,

(A) -Proudmoore- is LFM core raiders leading into 9.2, our raid times are 4:30pm-7:00pm PST, we have achieved AOTC in every raid for the past 7 years, please reach out to me on discord Mercodeath#9545 or Bnet: Bradford09#1604. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Hey there Melinie, I see that you are currently Ally, but I feel like you’d be a great fit for [The Vending Machine] on Black Dragonflight.
If you’d like to talk you can message me on Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321 or Bnet: Bryguy#11454

Bump /10char

gonna drop my recruitment link below, reach out if we sound interesting and want to know more! <Gabagool> - Dalaran [H] is recruiting for 9.2 Mythic Prog!

I sent you a request yesterday

Melinle

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
Flex Tanks
Flex Healers

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]