Old Post Please Delete Admin

Why can I not delete my own posts?

Hi Ikthulis, I sent you a discord request, would love to chat!

Talk soon!

Hi Ikthulis! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Are you in need of melee dps? I just want to make sure I join a guild where I am needed and able to raid during progression.

I added the GM listed in your post as a friend on Discord. I’m hoping to chat more there and learn more.

Heya Ikthulis!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hey there!

We are looking for a warrior for our heroic guild. We are 10/10 and full clear weekly to try out new classes and gear alts. If you are flexible on times, we’d love to have you! We raid 6-9 Central time on Tuesday and Thursday and do mythics during the rest of the week. If you think that the times work, you can come along on Tuesday and feel us out. Give me a shout on discord if you are interested: Mewtron#1847

Hey Ikthulis,

I saw your post and wanted to reach out. I feel you’d be a good fit for our guild. You can reach me via battlenet at Xylr#1992

I’ve posted our advert for your viewing

Elite Casuals is just as it sounds, casually elite. The guild is newly formed, and is ran by previous mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to spend a lot of hours gearing our toons for mythic raids. We are aiming to be a consistent AOTC guild, and potentially dabble in Mythic raids, without over extending our raid times/days.

We’re here to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere, joke around and make friends. Join us and crack jokes about Diamondclaw’s 300 addons he has installed, literally he has the whole curseforged library installed.

Current Progression:
Castle Nathria:

• 10/10N
  • 9/10H

Raid Times
Saturday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)
Sunday: 7:30pm to 10pm Server(EST)

What We Offer:

• Consistency
  • Fun and Relaxed Atmosphere
  • Gearing Assistance
  • Jokes

Classes We’re Recruiting:
DPS:
Mage
Boomkin
DK
Warrior - URGENT NEED
Ret Paladin

Healers:
Resto Shaman - URGENT NEED

Interested? Reach out!
BNet:
Xylr#1992
Diamondclaw#1152
Zellah#1345

Hey! My guild <KeyStoners> is looking for more casual/semi-casual players to join us! We’re on Illidan and we run a lot of mythic+ and are 10/10N and 3/10H working on heroic progression. We’re fairly casual as we all work and or go to school but we do like to push as far as we can. We raid every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8pm server as it’s the time that works best for most of us. So if you want a group of chill friends that like to hang out while progressing as high (pun intended) as we can, then this is the guild for you. Hit me up if you’re interested! Trixx#6954 (disc) or Trixx#1817 (bnet)