8/10 rDPS LF new guild for next tier

Looking for a new guild for next tier, I’m 8/10 P3 SLG.
this tier I’ve been playing moonkin, but a combo of the nerfs + stale gameplay means I’m also looking to play a new class next, with preference for elemental shaman (currently 217, just need more valor).

my relevant characters are

I’ve been raiding mythic since Antorus, and started getting CE on Azshara.

Strong preference for 2day, but will look at exceptional 3 day guilds only hard requirement is no Fri/sat evening, server/faction doesn’t matter, you can find me on btag at Kerthard#1756

Hi Kerth! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

[H][Area-52] <Slightly Impressive> 9/10M LF DPS !!!

Hey Kerthard,

I just sent you a friend request on bnet. I’m looking for a great DPS to join our raid team, and any of your three ranged DPS would work well. We are currently working on mythic Generals with good progress each night. Best attempt is early phase 3 after finishing second intermission just as of 4/22. We are extending raid lockouts until we kill mythic Sire.

I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that. +17 +18 +19 and higher. Looking for committed players who like playing WoW long-term.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. Right now we are taking Sunday nights off. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur located on the Thrall realm. You can look us up on wowprogress for some details. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild that consistently raids. Long-term guild. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey Caps,

I’d be interested to talk with you more about a spot on our team if you think we’d be a good fit?! Hope to connect with you soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment