8/10 M UH DK LF CE/new home

8/10 M (130-ish pulls on SLG). Current team stopped raiding for the tier due to burnout/personal reasons. I would like to kill M Danny for CE. I have strong logs and am confident I am capable of meaningfully contributing to a CE team. Let me come and pump for you. prefer to stay alliance

Moonrisé - Stormrage
Btag - Nugletking#1413

Hey There! If you are interested, check out Team Colorblind in the guild Seraph on US H -Mal’ganis.

We raid only 6 hours per week on Fri/Sat from 10pm - 1am EST / 7pm - 10pm PST.

Our team has been together for multiple expansions with the same core leadership. We achieved CE in BoD as well as in Nya’lotha, and remain focused on achieving CE in CN. Our team has many seasoned raiders with MANY tiers of raiding under their belts. We have fun and get the job done!

To apply to our team, navigate to the recruitment page to submit an app for Raid 1 Colorblind FS - https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1

A special note about our team Colorblind, we have TWO raid groups functioning under the same leadership with completely separate lockouts. Some players play on both Colorblind teams, but that is NEVER a requirement. It’s just for even MORE fun and raiding!

About our guild - Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for the last ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer an inclusive community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime. With such a large community, we offer our members a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:​

• Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Active guild discord
  • Social media promotion
  • Blizzcon meetups

Seraph currently hosts 6 different raid teams. Our multiple raid programs cover a broad spectrum of raiding needs for our players. Seraph has a raid team for everyone. All our teams work together in order to make sure each of our teams are successful. It’s not uncommon for our raiders to be seen raiding in more than one of our raid programs and we have designed the community around the premise that we all work together to kill bosses as efficiently as possible.

If you’re interested in joining our family and finishing out this tier strong with team Colorblind, please submit an application at https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment 1 or reach out to one of our team officers!

R1 Tank Officer - Dratyny (Discord: Franknstyn#1572)

R1 Healing Officer - Theoldnagual (Discord: Theoldnagual#6887)

R1 DPS Officer - Quasar (Discord: Quasar#4179)

https:// www dot warcraftlogs dot com/character/id/50965210

I know you said prefer ally but I’m sure that’s a typo of sorts lol. Check us out!

What Iolx said i think it was a typo you want alliance

Nap Time - Tichondrius is a newly formed guild as of Shadowlands, we are a competitive, fun loving group of people that are pushing towards achieving CE in every tier, with the hopes of obtaining higher US and world ranks in the next tiers to come. Currently recruiting all dps specs and classes.

On our first raid as a newly formed guild on January 8th, 2021, about a month and a half after Shadowlands released, we managed to clear 10/10H and 1/10M and have been progressing at a very steady rate since then. We managed to power through the first 8 bosses and have just recently cleared Stone Legion Generals to put us at 9/10M.

The guild is founded on semi-hardcore principles only being a 2 a night raid team. We expect people to come prepared to raid and to be on time (15 minutes before the raid). As this is our first tier we have had to overcome a few hurdles as a newly formed group, but with Sludge about to fall and CE in sight, we are confident that once we are more established going into future tiers, we will be able to achieve CE quicker and obtain higher rankings.

IN NEED OF: Range/1 healer

Schedule:
Monday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Wednesday - (9pm - 12am PST)
Thursday - (9pm - 12am PST)

All consumes other than potions are provided to our raiders as well as repairs, and we use RC Loot Council to distribute tradeable gear in order to maximize our output and achieve CE as fast as possible.

We are also looking for M+ and PVP applicants as well to push higher keys and obtain higher rankings in RBGs. At the start of new tiers many groups will be running to push KSM and 1800-2100+ in RBGs in order to achieve the best possible loot.

If you are interested, please contact either of the 2 people below for more information. Thanks, hope to talk to you soon!

JLJGaming#1325

still lookin

[US][A][Sargeras] Tight Ship is a guild that was formed in legion and resurrected in late BFA we strive to push mythic content at a consistent pace while never stepping over our determined schedule.

We have an active discord and community looking to run M+ and PvP content in addition to raiding.

Schedule is Tu/Th 8p-11p EST

Apply at https://guildsofwow.com/tight-ship

Add or message BTag: Elwyrn#1807 Discord: Elwyrn#7823

we are 8/10m going for CE this tier and next (horde)

bumpity bump bump