8/10 M Tank Looking For Guild

Looking for guild, would like to stay on Mal’Ganis if possible. Will consider transfering for the right guild. Pretty open about raid times as long as they are after 6pm CST start time. Looking to get back into C/E raiding. I have been struggling to find a guild to call home since coming back to the game at the end of 8.3. Many C/E’s back when I played before just looking to get back into the swing of things.

Tried to include all useful links but apparently we are not allowed to do that. Reach out on discord and I can get you links to all of the various sites that you are going to want to look at

Sighs#1130

Thanks,
Sighs

Going Topside

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
-Closed

DPS:
-Boomkin
-Warlock
-Mage
-Havoc
-Enhance

Heals:
-Resto Shaman

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to apply:

https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875 (Bnet)

Does your playtime extend to weekends? I’d love to chat regarding a position on our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is 9/10M currently. We are on Mal’Ganis, so no need to transfer. Here’s our information below, please let me know if our times would work and if you would be interested!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Sighs, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202, sent you a friend request. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army