8/10 M Spriest LF new home in 9.1

At the title states, im a 8/10 M SPriest LF a new place to raid in 9.1. I got about 300 pulls on Sire Mythic, sub 15% before my guild exploded. Im mainly playing classic TBC now, since I have no one to raid with in retail anymore. Im not opposed to swapping alliance if its a good spot for me. Check me out on warcraft logs or raiderio. Feel free to drop spam or add me on discord Ximu#1808.

Talk to you all soon!

Hey there, sorry to hear about your guild. I’m looking for people for 9.1 for our 9/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. I’ll leave our information below. If we sound like a good fit, please let me know!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Greasygob-

I sent you an add on discord. We achieved 8/10M for CN and will be getting CE for 9.1 SoD. Looking for reliable and strong DPS. We are a non PC guild with the core of us playing together since original BC. So if you aren’t easily offended, like to joke/have fun, and can make Friday/Saturday 6pm-9pm PST raids, hit me up.

My discord is Nexed#4210
Bnet Nexed#11653

Check out Team Colorblind in Seraph, we have a lot of fun and kill bosses along the way! Here’s the guild recruitment post: [H] <Seraph> Mal'ganis 2 day/week CE Team 6/10H SoD

1 Like

We’re on Bleeding Hollow, we raid 8-midnight (EST) Wednesday/Thursday. The majority of our members are CE/Top 100 from previous tiers, 9.0 was the only tier we didn’t raid as a guild (moving from alliance to horde and a few other things), but the majority of members got about 7/10M.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Discord Zea#4372

Hey there Greasygob.
We have an open Shadow Priest spot for 9.1. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.

Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

We have immediate need for ranged DPS!
If you are looking for a guild that has been raiding for a long time (since wrath) and are interested in a place you can make long-term connections with others, let me know.

We raid Tues-Wed 7-11EST
dd me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

hey Greasygob,

Please check us out, I think you would be a wonderful fit.

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream we are a alliance side 10/10 Mythic guild that claimed 1st full clear mythic for ally and 4th place overall on the server. We would love to have you trial with us on your Spriest if the times work out for you. We are a 2 night raid team on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST. If those times work out for you would love to speak more via discord about possible trialing with us!
Discord : Atlien#1442

Yo added you on discord 10/10 Mythic guild we raid tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST. Discord: Alüe#9972

Hi Greasygob,

We are looking to add a solid spriest to our core.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. Most of us have made friends with each other through the game over the years and stuck together. After taking a break from the game pre-BFA, we all came back together mid BFA and reformed as ‘Bros with Banjos’. We cleared 5/8M Eternal Palace and 12/12M Ny’alotha and got CE in the process. We have gotten CEs throughout multiple expansions dating back to MoP and look to continue doing so in Shadowlands and beyond.

We are a mature guild as most of us are in our late 20s and mid 30s with jobs and families to prioritize outside of the game. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken seriously enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

This tier we finished a bit behind then what we’d like due to some irl issues and attendence issues of players, but our goal is CE every time and that is what we will pursue in 9.1 and beyond.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I think you would be a real good fit with us and would find consistent people to play the game with for 9.1 and beyond.

TC Horde on Illidan 10/10M guild LFM Would love to talk to you we could really use a Shadow Priest for our 9.1 team!

Hello Greasygob-

I added you, let me know if you received it or please add me. We are 8/10M and will be CE in SoD 9.1.

Discord: Nexed#4210
Bnet: Nexed#11653

Apply:

Evolution Discord

Hey Greasygob!

Sloppy Seconds (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this tier! CN was our first tier and we learned a lot but we are extremely hungry and have a strong directive of what we need to do to get CE moving forward. Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience but want to have a good time while challenging ourselves in difficult content. We are based on Stormrage-Alliance, and raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. Feel free to reach out if interested or check out our recruitment post for more info. Would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Hey Greasygob,

If you are still in search of a home, we are looking for more RDPS to fill out our roster.

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey Greasygob,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional shadow priest to round out the team and progress hard in 9.1! Your attitude is definitely something we’re looking for and your logs were pretty great! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Hey there! Checked your logs and I have a very important Shadow Priest position I’d love to see you apply for!