8/10 M Range DPS Lf for Guild

Hello,

Main-ed balance druid during castle.
achieved 8/10M
The only tier where I full timed raid and did not achieved CE.
2k io m+
During nylotha main-ed mage achieved 12/12m.

Achieved CE in a lot of other tiers; during the interview I could go more in depth on my experience.

I can play the boomy if your team desires but I also have a mage, warlock and hunter in the stable no pun intended.

Only horde please.

Please be atleast 9/10m, will not consider any lower.

Contact me through bnet crunchroll#1666, or disc oud#0408

If you’re looking for a guild, give Crisp a look. We have multiple members that are US100 raiders.

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey there Eonnzz, we are recruiting for our 9.1 team that is currently 9/10M and raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. I’d be interested in your “stable” classes, as you put it. Please take a look at tour post below, which has our recruitment discord listed in it. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Eonnzz,

We are looking for more RDPS to fill out our roster for 9.1. If you are at all interested leme know!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

I’d be very interested in potentially seeing a good boomkin or warlock added to our raid. Emphasis on the Warlock!

Here is a link. The core is CE.

Ilterendi 8/10 Mythic Castle recruiting for 9.1 - Illidan - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

We would be open to any of the Range DPS you have in your stable :slight_smile:

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet